Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happend here?
Don't know if any of you remember me, but I just wanted to take a look of what has become of Universegunz. Apparently seems like a fresh start?
Thanks given by:
I do remember you, sadly I can't say who I am (because there is still and will always have persecution).

More like a restart. But remember, before every restart there must be an end and this community went through many miserable and dirty endings before reaching what you see now. The only fact that bothers me is the need to step upon other communities in order to rise yours. That's why GunZ died a long time ago.
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 01:05 PM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I do remember you, sadly I can't say who I am (because there is still and will always have persecution).

More like a restart. But remember, before every restart there must be an end and this community went through many miserable and dirty endings before reaching what you see now. The only fact that bothers me is the need to step upon other communities in order to rise yours. That's why GunZ died a long time ago.

you sound like a real social gunz justice warrior
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Sol , Angry
Welcome back to our community again ;D
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Welcome back  Smile
Thanks given by:
New everything and Welcome back Big Grin
Thanks given by: Hust
(01-04-2017, 01:05 PM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I do remember you, sadly I can't say who I am (because there is still and will always have persecution).

Probably a hacker then..

PLS butt ***** everyone into more money Smile
Thanks given by: scatmann
Hello,

Welcome back friend.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
This guy is a true warrior Welcomen Smile
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Welcome back
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: