Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dagger + revolver
dagger

Thanks given by:
I don't think It's the best way to play, I find this style easy to counter, anyway goodjob for the video.
Thanks given by: Dagz
How d'u do this dagger slash... i'll pay u 100$ if u learn me it.
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2017, 11:05 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How d'u do this dagger slash... i'll pay u 100$ if u learn me it.

my ign is dagz pm me i can teach u all dstyle moves u want to learn and you dont need to pay me 100$...
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2017, 11:16 AM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2017, 11:05 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How d'u do this dagger slash... i'll pay u 100$ if u learn me it.

my ign is dagz pm me i can teach u all dstyle moves u want to learn and you dont need to pay me 100$...

Oh rlly? when u can teach me?.. im on now
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice vid greetz Forest
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by: Dagz
(01-05-2017, 11:34 AM)Sparkie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice vid greetz Forest

forest? wasent you in our clan but you left? 
why dont you come back?
Thanks given by:
Hello,

To prevent spam in old thread, this thread will be closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: