Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW SONG!
New song i did with my cousin from Arizona! im the 2nd verse! somthing you can chill and smoke too
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Forum blocks link! its last song uploaded called "Sunrise"
Thanks given by: 123123321
LINK BROKEN!
Thanks given by: Curtis
FORUM BLOCKS LINK WTF
Thanks given by:
curtis > nicky manaj

Good song i like my friend  Big Grin
No offense Curtis but
This is the last place I would post this I mean I too have a soundcloud page since I make beats
But there's barely anyone here and most can't speak English I doubt u would get much traffic or plays by posting here
Wow, It's cool.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Sexy song
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
(01-06-2017, 08:23 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No offense Curtis but
This is the last place I would post this I mean I too have a soundcloud page since I make beats
But there's barely anyone here and most can't speak English I doubt u would get much traffic or plays by posting here

Exposure is exposure regardless, are your fans overseas like some of mine from posting on here haha? we all family and i post on my facebook also.
Thanks given by:
Nice brother