Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology Thread
ITT - Some random crack head apologizing to fellow nerds about being a virgin as if anyone cares if he suicided tomorrow
Thanks given by: Sol
I knew it lars you were a sweetheart all along......................................................................................

Thanks given by:
ooooo lars for president. > NEW FM
Thanks given by: Lars
(01-10-2017, 08:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Very nice man, I forgive you and always remember that you need to help you can call me on skype.

@Helios is my brother but he live far from my house Sad , anyway I love him and he is my creation

White man can't be a brother of a black thug
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Lars
(01-12-2017, 07:48 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2017, 08:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Very nice man, I forgive you and always remember that you need to help you can call me on skype.

@Helios is my brother but he live far from my house Sad , anyway I love him and he is my creation

White man can't be a brother of a black thug

You my friend has just earned a like
Thanks given by:
hi lars love u
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
holy fk
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk vtnc lars vai
Thanks given by:
very nice
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2017, 08:51 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.holy fk

is that the real ERIC ? could you please leave me a Private Massage with info how i can reach you now ... Sad
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: