Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo snuwfer
Moved to the Ego Corner.
Thanks given by:
snuwfur trash back in gzf days i trolled him so hard with dstyle he started thinking i was ez korey n thought i was hacking
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 03:10 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lmao Idk what's more sad the fact that u still have old Gunz pics saved
Or that u posted this old pic in 2k17 when the game is fkin dead and only randoms play and ur egoing in 2k17

No one fkin cares u retard

bro u all day posting things like ''hur dur 2016/2017 all players are randoms look at mea legend'' cmon dude u prob a oldschool unlegit player who cant gets a decent level legit in 2017, gtfo.
Thanks given by:
if you're an oldgen chance are i've smashed your back doors clean in at some point during your little gunz career xd 

now would be the only time you'll ever beat me so make the most of it spermgens
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 07:17 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you're an oldgen chance are i've smashed your back doors clean in at some point during your little gunz career xd 

im oldgen and i wrecked your backdoor every cw lmfao, u werent *****.... like ever
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2017, 07:26 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-11-2017, 07:17 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you're an oldgen chance are i've smashed your back doors clean in at some point during your little gunz career xd 

im oldgen and i wrecked your backdoor every cw lmfao, u werent *****.... like ever

bro look at ur pic ur like 14 

silly newgen
Thanks given by: