Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gladiator Tournament Bracket
Someone play with fake iiihayley and i got d-q ROLF
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
Tournament 2nd round Moved to 21/01/2017 
today I will host all the 1st round matches that were supposed to be done last night
Also new rules will be introduced shortly...
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2017, 01:54 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Someone play with fake iiihayley and i got d-q ROLF

nice excuses, you can't pass to the 2nd round even if its a sword tournament... suicide yourself br random.
Thanks given by:
@Mashira you did not show up at the correct time thats why you got dq-d 
Frank did not want to play you when you were 30 mins late

The matches in AMBER the players failed to show up so therefore they will be held next week
I apologise for the confusion with the schedule but I promise you guys it will be fixed by tomorrow night
thanks.
Thanks given by: robeat
@Spear will you make new rules to the tournament?
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2017, 03:08 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Spear will you make new rules to the tournament?

I will suggest some to helios and fenn because this is there tournament not mine
but the tournament times are defiantly changing since they do not suit you guys.
Thanks given by: robeat
(01-15-2017, 03:16 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2017, 03:08 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Spear will you make new rules to the tournament?

I will suggest some to helios and fenn because this is there tournament not mine
but the tournament times are defiantly changing since they do not suit you guys.

Cuz Vitin everytime is playing with lag or spiker, so you have to check it.  ty.
Welcome to the Madness.

Thanks given by: Cursor
(01-15-2017, 04:26 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2017, 03:16 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Cuz Vitin everytime is playing with lag or spiker, so you have to check it.  ty.

@Spear, @Helios, @Shon, @Fenn

I personally suggest that there be a lag limit or spike limit ESPECIALLY since next weekend I have to play Vitin to advance to the next round... I've heard from 4 different people that Vitin spikes and lags hard and he won the first round by doing that. That's unfair..

-Lag/spike limit before an issue fix is needed or disqualification.
-Limit on amount of times you can flip players in the tourny (To avoid insta 1 slash spam/juggle spam) or disqualification.
-Limit on how long you can "run" or "backpedal" in a fight or 1st warning and if continued then disqualification.

This will make it more fair for players. Right now I don't like my odds against what I've heard about Vitin because of his lag spikes and there's nothing being done about it... This is a tournament, there's supposed to be no lag or spikes AT ALL.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
(01-15-2017, 07:01 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2017, 04:26 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

@Spear

I personally suggest that there be a lag limit or spike limit ESPECIALLY since next weekend I have to play Vitin to advance to the next round... I've heard from 4 different people that Vitin Spikes and lags hard and he won the first round by that. That's unfair..

-Lag/spike limit before an issue fix is needed or disqualification.
-Limit on amount of times you can flip players in the tourny (To avoid insta 1 slash spam) or disqualification.
-Limit on how long you can "run" or "backpedal" in a fight or disqualification.

This will make it more fair for players. Right now I don't like my odds against what I've heard about Vitin because of his lag spikes and there's nothing being done about it... This is a tournament, there's supposed to be no lag or spikes AT ALL.

i agree
Welcome to the Madness.

Thanks given by: Cursor
why did u remove molescuce it was w.o... and im already in quarter finals lol, he wasnt online
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: