Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Art Thief #1 "Natcho"
This guy "Natcho" has decided to go to this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. where on my old account "Reaper" I posted an emblem tutorial thread and I showed some of the emblems I created. He decided it would be cute to use my old clan name "Tremor" and steal the emblem and then try to tell me that he created the emblem himself xd... Not a big deal just funny lolol You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
lmfao
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
Lolol

Thanks given by:
LOOL
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

ps. i really like the emblems you made before lol
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Isn't that hilarious? Lmao

Thanks @Angry lol

Thanks given by:
This is non payed non copyrighted emblems, why do you wanna have credtis for all of your work let people steal it and dont make a big deal out of it.... i wish someone stole my things so i could make a thread about it. there are way worser things in the world my friend.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
wow that one has inner glow, if you use that now instead of outer glow ill slap you like mayweather

Thanks given by:
(01-16-2017, 01:00 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is non payed non copyrighted emblems, why do you wanna have credtis for all of your work let people steal it and dont make a big deal out of it.... i wish someone stole my things so i could make a thread about it. there are way worser things in the world my friend.

"Not a big deal just funny lolol". Now run along and mind your business now. This wasn't meant for you thanks. I understand this is non payed non copyrighted, it was just funny to me and I decided to make a thread. None of your business though right? Nosey. You just had to say something huh?

Lol @Scythez I'm gonna lynch you

Thanks given by:
Lololol
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: