Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o.o old
caralho mane sdds trauma sdds qd eu era bom
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Hust
(01-17-2017, 10:58 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
When you were so noob that you hide your score  Sleepy
no i just hidded score of mashira and other, i was playin on his account lol
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Good times, i carry hust at magnus LOL .
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2017, 01:14 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol

because i was on taylor, and was good cw, nah u cant stop me because u suck

sup tem

Thanks given by:
(01-18-2017, 01:14 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Hust why u stole my ss its me kor_wrench lmao good old times ss but i cant stopped ur streak and cuz my team sucks i remember i was cwing vs u in 2014 lol

dont annoy hust or i'll hit you with a fire extinguisher boi Angry

Thanks given by:
(01-18-2017, 06:21 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo

sup tem

Thanks given by:
(01-18-2017, 07:43 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2017, 06:21 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo
:/

Thanks given by:
nice zzzz
[Image: FLZOekJ.png]
[Image: YvNpQbQ.gif]

DDoS is God
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2017, 07:46 AM)Lilja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2017, 07:43 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yo gtfo
:/
Cuz hust is better than u and insult u gtfo gg kkkkkk
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: