Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum
Hello Universe Gamers Fans,

There are a lot of in-game members, some very active, others not so and many more simply lurk. But not to find fault with any type of forum members. From casual user to dedicated poster/responder. But I sure wish a huge number of us would respond to this post and give us all a better idea to keep this forum active.

So how about to admin_wall ingame about the forum every day? Maybe daily news, Daily events for event coins, surveys for the UG coins or whatever? 

For example;

[Swallow]
[UNIVERSE GUNZ TEAM] Check forum for the daily event.

I'm looking forward to your opinion  Sleepy
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by: Tuga
more forum events..... announce in game there are forum events and *****! 

nu ophouden met zuigen!
Thanks given by: Hello kitty
Increase the spread of the server to bring new players, give a chance to the old ones who lost everything because of the old DB, punish players who abuse bugs such as N-Step, Force Lag and Spike being in CW or not abuse and having a punishment, remove black meds from the game or just leave it to staff at events and shrink like bazooka bullets.
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2017, 11:23 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Increase the spread of the server to bring new players, give a chance to the old ones who lost everything because of the old DB, punish players who abuse bugs such as N-Step, Force Lag and Spike being in CW or not abuse and having a punishment, remove black meds from the game or just leave it to staff at events and shrink like bazooka bullets.

new players? like any new players likes to play against skilled people..... it makes 0 sense to join a server where you got no chance. 2 days max and they will leave again!
And yes, please ban all unlegit players and players that n step! lets get back to 80 active players......
Thanks given by: Lord
(10-27-2017, 11:23 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Increase the spread of the server to bring new players, give a chance to the old ones who lost everything because of the old DB, punish players who abuse bugs such as N-Step, Force Lag and Spike being in CW or not abuse and having a punishment, remove black meds from the game or just leave it to staff at events and shrink like bazooka bullets.
 This same.
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2017, 11:01 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Universe Gamers Fans,

There are a lot of in-game members, some very active, others not so and many more simply lurk. But not to find fault with any type of forum members. From casual user to dedicated poster/responder. But I sure wish a huge number of us would respond to this post and give us all a better idea to keep this forum active.

So how about to admin_wall ingame about the forum every day? Maybe daily news, Daily events for event coins, surveys for the UG coins or whatever? 

For example;

[Swallow]
[UNIVERSE GUNZ TEAM] Check forum for the daily event.

I'm looking forward to your opinion  Sleepy

Here is my personal input:
1. Generally, Events are hosted daily, you just need to be on at the correct time.
2. It's hard to have "daily news" other than events or things that take place, such as tournaments or updates or deals or maintenance, etc. For example, Pls just posted a huge announcement based on the Black Friday Sale. 
3. Surveys can be created but the server needs donations from players, so deals are given instead (such as the one currently going on).

I wouldn't mind some how to show on the forum that an Event is taking place in-game, such as an "Events" category that shows future Events that are planned? (Just a random suggestion).

It's hard to implement new things when there are SO many players with SO many different opinions, nobody will ever be able to be fully happy or appreciative therefore it's truly difficult to implement things without ending up 1) wasting your time and 2) being hated for something you think will help the community.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: