Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Second prize
I want to claim my prize for being second place last month with my Impaction clan. I am the leader .
Thanks given by:
Thread moved 
Wait to @Ajax @Ouro They will analyze it for you 
But in my opinion we cant do anything for you because the month is gone, anyway let's wait for them. 
Still pending
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
I have the leader account because it is mine, and I was complaining but Pls did not connect. And I asked the gms for help and they did not give me an answer to that.
Thanks given by:
How i said in my opinion we cant do anything for you because the month is gone, anyway let's wait for them. 
Still pending, i already send it to our headstaff @Ouro @Ajax

I talked with @Ajax now and he told me, you have to wait for @pls, as he's the one sending money price.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
They just saw I'm not the only one claiming the prize. There is also Mashira. I will wait for a reply soon from Pls.
Thanks given by:
Well In my opinion you should start off by following the format and stating the UserID of the account which was leader of the clan so they could check the systems and confirm.
Thanks given by: Angry
(02-06-2017, 12:27 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well In my opinion you should start off by following the format and stating the UserID of the account which was leader of the clan so they could check the systems and confirm.

This.
Provide your User ID and anything else we can use to know you are the owner of this account.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
id : sheridan pj leader : KingZeta
Thanks given by:
As someone stated, you need to wait for @Pls or @Triwedix to get your coins.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I'll wait but I see that they do not connect much.
Thanks given by: