Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Maintenance Scheduled 13/02/2017
Gracias Pls
Thanks given by:
Good! Cool
                                         [Image: L1xWt6e.gif]
Thanks given by: Caroline
good job.
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2017, 05:30 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear community,

We been working on a new update to make the
game smooth and fair for all of us.

Server will be updated 13/02
Including 6 new items
Gladiator Cw(finally)

AntiLead buffed(again)
Crosshair pick removed

Tournament and cash prize will be sent in the following week.

Kind Regards,

Pls

Okay lets talk about the stuff I highlighted in red.

Game smooth? UGG will never be smooth you pack your client will so much endless products. This is the only server that feels heavy when playing.

Anti lead buff.................. Seriously now who coding this *****? Do you know how simple it is to code antilead? Stop adding new codes they're use less, leave it simple.......Gunz is a simple game everything must be simple.

Crosshair pick... You can still SB without crosshair. You can still hitbox without crosshair also coders aren't focus on SBs anymore most servers update SBs the next day. Coders are making private hitbox. A legit hitbox is hard to detect unless the player is making it 100% obvious.

Also you're only patching the hacks you find...stop focusing on that and focus on how they're bypassing instead.
Thanks given by: Maple , Erebord
(02-11-2017, 09:23 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2017, 05:30 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear community,

Including 6 new items
Gladiator Cw(finally)

AntiLead buffed(again)
Crosshair pick removed

Kind Regards,

Pls

Game smooth? UGG will never be smooth you pack your client will so much unless products. This is the other server that feels heavy when playing.

Anti lead buff.................. Seriously now who coding this *****? Do you know how simple it is to code antilead? Stop adding new codes they're unless leave it simple.......Gunz is a simple game everything must be simple.

Crosshair pick... You can still SB without crosshair. You can still hitbox without crosshair also coders aren't focus on SBs anymore most servers update SBs the next day. Coders are making private hitbox. A legit hitbox is hard to detect unless the player is making it 100% obvious.

Also you're only patching the hacks you find...stop focusing on that and focus on how they're bypassing instead.

I like this guy already. Talks the real *****, that's why I lost hope in UGG.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2017, 09:23 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Including 6 new items
Gladiator Cw(finally)

AntiLead buffed(again)
Crosshair pick removed

Kind Regards,

Pls

Game smooth? UGG will never be smooth you pack your client will so much endless products. This is the only server that feels heavy when playing.

Anti lead buff.................. Seriously now who coding this *****? Do you know how simple it is to code antilead? Stop adding new codes they're use less, leave it simple.......Gunz is a simple game everything must be simple.

Is this the real Wizkid > Peter? 

If it's Peter... hire him @pls

Maybe he finish'd GOAT... ?
[Image: u3ZQK6y.png]
Thanks given by:
It's clearly not the real wizkid, due the fact that this guy is having trouble typing in proper Egnlish LOL.
Just some braindead basement warrior-
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2017, 10:20 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's clearly not the real wizkid, due the fact that this guy is having trouble typing in proper Egnlish LOL.

Funny, you're worry about my English yet you're 20+ years old still playing GunZ. You so busy trying to correct my English yet you can't even spell English. . .At least I have an excuse sir.

You obviously have no life when you made an account before the owner LOL.

Your join date is December 2015 while Pls joined March 2016. You couldn't wait any longer bro? LOL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Attached Files
.png   drunk.png (Size: 22.14 KB / Downloads: 9)
Thanks given by:
Update delayed to 15/02.
Due Compatibility issue with windows 10
Thanks to all the players who are helping with the tests.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2017, 12:01 PM)Wizkid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-12-2017, 10:20 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's clearly not the real wizkid, due the fact that this guy is having trouble typing in proper Egnlish LOL.

Funny, you're worry about my English yet you're 20+ years old still playing GunZ. You so busy trying to correct my English yet you can't even spell English. . .At least I have an excuse sir.

You obviously have no life when you made an account before the owner LOL.

Your join date is December 2015 while Pls joined March 2016. You couldn't wait any longer bro? LOL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

***** shut the ***** up. You don't want me to actually go call Peter on here (which he probably wont even bother to for a no life wannabe like you)
Get off already, you can throw all the obvious ***** the community has been asking for towards the developers/owners but trust me. If it were you instead of PLS running the server, you wouldn't last a month and let alone be the biggest community in existence, STILL.

Now, quit being a keyboard warrior and go get a job, Yellow boy.
Thanks given by: