Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Program to record
Question 
good evening, I'm having trouble with various types of programs to record the game, it seems to me that they do not recognize the ugg, for example the FRAPS, bandicam, it works in all the other games, gtav, csgo, COD ...
any more of them work in gunz
wanted to use fraps or other ... could someone help me? ...
I can't use the OBS (stream).

[PT/BR]
Salvee 
boa noite , estou tendo problemas com varios tipos de programas para gravar o jogo, me parece que eles não reconhecem o ugg , por exemplo o FRAPS,bandicam, .... ele nao chega nem a mostrar oFPS amarelo ou verde no game tlg ...ele funciona em todos os outros jogos , gtav, csgo, COD...
mais nenhum deles funcionam no gunz
queria usar o fraps ou outro ... alguem poderia me ajudar ?...
não consigo usar o OBS ( stream) tambem. 

se laguem puder da uma LUZ do que devo fazer ..... vlw é noise
Thanks given by:
Have you gotten any errors using the programs or is it just not working?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
as I said, it works normally on every other play, only he doesn't recognize ugg, not appear the FPS counter, it seems that he did not '' recognize the game '' did not appear anything, not to record the game.
Thanks given by:
Can you explain what kind of "error" yiu get when you trying to stream or what even haooends when you use it.

Pls provide us screenshots if possible
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Undecided  Huh Pay attention to the FPS counter in the upper right side, note that in all the games he appears normally, at ugg he doesn't think so, he doesn't recognize the gunz .... This is my problem, no jogoss writer, works in ugg

GTAV --FPS_ ==>>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cs:GO---FPS ==>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cs:Source -- FPS ==>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Now .... UGG gunz .... no fps ---- ==>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.     ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Did you try closing every internet related thig while streamig and an fps limiter ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Dear user,
Third party programs (fps counters: dxtory,fraps etc..) are currently prohibited/blocked from being used with UGG.
In order to keep track of your FPS an " Fps Counter" is available in the game options/video settings.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me via private message.

Thread Closed.
Solved

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: