Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMFAO
Hola amigos, I'd like to know why @triwedix take care of reports & unbans if he cant even reload, logic please??? On my unban thread im 9999% sure he didnt even watch the replay.
@Ajax ???
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
What does reload have to do with unbans again? Logic please?
Thanks given by: Cursor
kra esse triwe é retardado mlk nem olhou meu replay eh me baniu, passou 10 min mlk comentou ali, banned n sei oq vai chupar um canavial de roula mlk, vai arrumar um emprego bom pq gunz um dia acaba, quero ver do q vc vai viver arrombado eu sou vagabundo falo mesmo mas se fosse pra ganhar dinheiro ganharia com algo melhor do q gunz ne pf.

mlk nem reload sabe eh quer dar palpite nem sabe oq eh hitbox o arrombado, peguei 30 nego na live ai espancano rein mlk chegou no whisper ''vai fazer live ainda, se for fazer divulgo na ilha'' ta ligado, ai eu falei s pode divulgar de boa, ai suave fiz live pro gunz dele nojento, fui falar com o mlk de coins do torneio mlk nem da uma atenção arrombado filha da *****, ainda me deu delete vesgo do caralho num fode mermao
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The real question is why do you keep insisting to unban when you know you were hitboxing, you were caught hitboxing, and ultimately banned. Do you think that the proof that was used to ban magically disappeared within the last 2 days?

Calm down and let this be a lesson to not back.
Thanks given by: Cursor
ae ajax seu arrombado se tu morasse no brazil se tava fudido seu pal na lomba falsao do caralho mlk me chupava, e tem coragem de me banir ainda arrombado do caralho filho da *****, nego de gunz é tudo cancer tudo fake da ***** tudo falso vai se fude nao sei pq eu jogo essa ***** ainda eh do moral pra esse arrombado sem mãe do caralho bando de nerd filha da *****

(02-07-2017, 09:47 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The real question is why do you keep insisting to unban when you know you were hitboxing, you were caught hitboxing, and ultimately banned. Do you think that the proof that was used to ban magically disappeared within the last 2 days?

Calm down and let this be a lesson to not back.

shut your fkin mouth piece of *****, fkin scumbag, big nose. u dont have to say anything, u r 2017 player, u dont know anyshit about gunz
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahahaha you kids got caught hacking and have been RAGING for 2-3 days straight now about getting unbanned lolol. GunZ is life in 2017 huh? Guess you took that for granted when you decided you wanted to hack and get caught like real retards lmao. This is so sad to watch but hilarious because these are the same people to make comments like "2017" and "Newgen" lmfao, yet you've been making threads and posts and shouts and comments about coming back so soon after being banned hahaha. Leave!
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Can we all calm down please.

Thread closed.

Make an unban appeal and/or wait ur time out.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Cursor , Helios