Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial E-Lunge Ò E-Flip + Truco incluido
Star 
Buenas tardes amigos, bueno algunos me conocen como el PJ ''CholoSoy'' y otros como ''Codiciada'' hoy les enseñare de como hacer los famosos E-Lunge y E-Flip con el truco incluido, ahí les dejare un vídeo ''Recuerden poner en la opción de HD para que lo vean mejor''
SIGAN LOS MISMOS PASOS.

Thanks given by:
Lol que tiene ver xon eso
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ok73aaN.gif]
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2017, 03:55 PM)marcomondragon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Buenas tardes amigos, bueno algunos me conocen como el PJ ''CholoSoy'' y otros como ''Codiciada'' hoy les enseñare de como hacer los famosos E-Lunge y E-Flip con el truco incluido, ahí les dejare un vídeo ''Recuerden poner en la opción de HD para que lo vean mejor''
SIGAN LOS MISMOS PASOS.

Hello man, 

Can you fix your video? I can't see what is it.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
fix ur videos friend Big Grin
[Image: 3N29Z0q.gif]
Thanks given by: