Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My suggestion
Hello friends!
Yesterday I bought coins and I want to change my name to name special with chars special no numbers or letters I want to change it to -North my old nick and when it's was old UGG it's was possible so please put it back it's matter for the some players had nick with special chars Smile !
[Image: agpG4MX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Kllaus , Angry
Hello There

I had name with - 
But pls doesn't like, so he changed this option :/ I don't know why.... But I personally like your idea. Let's see whether we share the luck of having owner's acceptance again.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion, in my opinion making suggestions is a way to help us improving our server.

Kllaus
[Image: thankyou.gif]
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Natural
Hello dear,

I like this suggestion cause i had my old nick with -  (Khal-Drogo)
I think we can aggregate this in a future upgrade where can have our owner's acceptance again.

Thank you for your suggestion.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

I agree with your suggestion, it would be nice to be able to use those characters again.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
I think that for me it is not a good idea to put it in the case that it would look ugly for everyone to have symbols in their Name
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Hello,

I agree wih this suggestion.
But player wil put ^1 and things in there name + alot of people iknow will do korean names (writen in korean letters). That will make it hard to whisper or contact them thats why i think its a bad idea.

Overal i think a - or a _ is good but korean letter and things like this ♧◇♡♤■□□●○•☆¤ or ^1 ^2 ^3 will be disabled when you wanna rename your charactar.

I hope you understand this and probally will agree with this.

Yours sincerly,
Lars
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Natural , Angry
So it's will accept ? because I want to change my name Smile
[Image: agpG4MX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2017, 02:17 PM)Natural Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So it's will accept ? because I want to change my name Smile

I don't know friend.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(02-08-2017, 01:46 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I agree wih this suggestion.

Overal i think a - or a _ is good but korean letter and things like this ♧◇♡♤■□□●○•☆¤ or ^1 ^2 ^3 will be disabled when you wanna rename your charactar.

I hope you understand this and probally will agree with this.

I agree with you man
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Se não está disponivel é por motivos de segurança, esse tracinho pode da um baita problema pro servidor xd
Thanks given by: