Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to 1v3
(02-09-2017, 09:35 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:31 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:29 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:23 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what were u slashing at 25 seconds
why would u upload a video of when you were hitboxing?
how did you get a slash at 25 secs, and why do you have the pellets invisible and hit indicator disabled

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

edit ~

at 35 seconds you get a hit, without having ur crosshair near the player with ur second shot as you're falling down \ reload shotting, it even does the "hit" noise

want replay friend go report me lol ill give you

[Image: ATs4Q4B.jpg]

here friend You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  gogog investigate i already have proof yune is hitboxing lmao, like idk why u talkin ***** also if i had hitbox i woulda hit either of you at 7 seconds lmao, u missing the obvious bro

trollface
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Curtis
sorry curtis but u didnt 1v3, 1v3= when u team all died and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only you

wanna learn how to 1v3? watch then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
(02-10-2017, 05:08 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sorry curtis but u didnt 1v3, 1v3= when u team all died and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only you

wanna learn how to 1v3? watch then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

1v3 is when you go in by urself and do all the dmg, i 1v3'd at end of round i had 1300 dmg lmfao. not 1v3?

(02-10-2017, 05:08 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sorry curtis but u didnt 1v3, 1v3= when u team all died and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only you

wanna learn  1v4 watch You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

from @shredded

why you still here you got banned for hitbox
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2017, 12:48 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

1v3 is when you go in by urself and do all the dmg, i 1v3'd at end of round i had 1300 dmg lmfao. not 1v3?

wanna learn  1v4 watch You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

from @shredded

i had hitbox on my computer but i didnt cheated, why u here when u had sb on your computer in the tournament? 1 years ago, why u got dq'ed then? whatsup? u fkin suck men, you lost to me all the fkin time and call me esp, like snuwfer said u cant won ppl then u call him unlegit xddd. U think im dumbass? open a random program in my pc? with keyloger n trojan? nah bro sorry im not, and the replay dont prove anyshit because i was playing vs koreans 200 ping and we all know this antlead sucks with this ***** antreduce sometimes u die behin the walls usin med, so go ***** yourself! What about this? 2014? 

piece of *****

and u didnt 1v3 because u team was alive, try to 1v3 when your team is all dead and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only u and comin in your behind , u just did big damage but it doesnt is 1v3, then if i do 1200 damage with all my team alive and kill 3 ppl is 1v3? LMAO my team was alive idiot fkin dumb, u dont know anyshit about gunz u suck

and look this video called ''ESP'' this doesnt make any fkin sense LOL, was 1v2 me n banana just rushed on mid and u bunker and when we bunker u probally would be on mid or in our base, i have notion of game different of you, i play this game like 10-9 years i know yall the ***** about gunz. want some lessons? you behind me curtis (far behind), go put it into your ***** head, thanks im done with you, you ***** suck, goodbye!

sup tem

Thanks given by: God-Banana , Curtis
(02-10-2017, 02:41 PM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-10-2017, 12:48 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

from @shredded

i had hitbox on my computer but i didnt cheated, why u here when u had sb on your computer in the tournament? 1 years ago, why u got dq'ed then? whatsup? u fkin suck men, you lost to me all the fkin time and call me esp, like snuwfer said u cant won ppl then u call him unlegit xddd. U think im dumbass? open a random program in my pc? with keyloger n trojan? nah bro sorry im not, and the replay dont prove anyshit because i was playing vs koreans 200 ping and we all know this antlead sucks with this ***** antreduce sometimes u die behin the walls usin med, so go ***** yourself! What about this? 2014? 

piece of *****

and u didnt 1v3 because u team was alive, try to 1v3 when your team is all dead and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only u and comin in your behind , u just did big damage but it doesnt is 1v3, then if i do 1200 damage with all my team alive and kill 3 ppl is 1v3? LMAO my team was alive idiot fkin dumb, u dont know anyshit about gunz u suck

and look this video called ''ESP'' this doesnt make any fkin sense LOL, was 1v2 me n banana just rushed on mid and u bunker and when we bunker u probally would be on mid or in our base, i have notion of game different of you, i play this game like 10-9 years i know yall the ***** about gunz. want some lessons? you behind me curtis (far behind), go put it into your ***** head, thanks im done with you, you ***** suck, goodbye!

oh *****, u got mad quick i aint even read half of it, im only posting what @shredded said to you, idc that you got banned or anything, and idc about what happen in the tournament lol, ***** happens so sorry ur banned bro hope to see you back eventually Smile

Thanks given by:
already unbanned o.o? but i dont want to play?

sup tem

facepalm facepalm trollface
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
sorry curtis but u didnt 1v3, 1v3= when u team all died and 3 ppl rushing you and aiming only you
IS TRUE XD
okay i dont wanna ego with anyone lmao, my view's of 1v3 is different from you guys so my bad lol, i view 1v3's rushing by yourself doing all dmg and being last alive, none of my team rushed with me when i killed them so that = 1v3 to me

Thanks given by:
Thread closed to prevent spam.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: