Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to 1v3
They call me hitbox xdddd

Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
?wtf normal kill
Thanks given by: Curtis
what were u slashing at 25 seconds
why would u upload a video of when you were hitboxing?
how did you get a slash at 25 secs, and why do you have the pellets invisible and hit indicator disabled

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

edit ~

at 35 seconds you get a hit, without having ur crosshair near the player with ur second shot as you're falling down \ reload shotting, it even does the "hit" noise

[Image: ATs4Q4B.jpg]
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
(02-09-2017, 09:23 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what were u slashing at 25 seconds
how did you get a slash at 25 secs, and why do you have the pellets invisible and hit indicator disabled

edit ~

at 35 seconds you get a hit, without having ur crosshair near the player with ur second shot as you're falling down \ reload shotting, it even does the "hit" noise

want replay friend go report me lol ill give you

Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 09:29 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:23 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what were u slashing at 25 seconds

edit ~

[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
(02-09-2017, 09:31 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 09:29 PM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

edit ~

here friend You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  gogog investigate i already have proof yune is hitboxing lmao, like idk why u talkin ***** also if i had hitbox i woulda hit either of you at 7 seconds lmao, u missing the obvious bro

Thanks given by:
lmao at u taking the effort to upload this on youtube in 2k17
brah pls this is gunz... 
25 views lmaoooooooooooooo 
im cringing
(02-09-2017, 09:44 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lmao at u taking the effort to upload this on youtube in 2k17
brah pls this is gunz... 
25 views lmaoooooooooooooo 
im cringing

bro why you taking effort to make comment, gtfo here lmfao

Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 09:11 PM)nerva Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?wtf normal kill

I agree with you. lol
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Nice try 1v3 lol
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: