Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved NAT 0 PING EVERYONE'S
^ Title says it all
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Ping problems 999 are related to connections that have NAT.
You can solve this problem by performing port forwarding on ports standards gunz 7700-7800.
Or also activating the service called UPnP present in all modern routers.
Here are some tutorials that can help you:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello there,

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
After following the format. Please include methods (if any) which you have tried to solve the issue

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Oh mb, forget the format

UserID: cope
What's the issue you have been facing: everyone with 0 ping
What have you tried to solve the issue: i used avast vpn to fix it but already expired, was for 7 days, i hope you guys can help me
ScreenShots: none, i got nat issue. I want to follow the guide that the bot gave, but my modem got another settings or same but with differents words and is confused, if you guys can help me via teamviewer or AA_V3 i will appreciate it Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2017, 11:55 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh mb, forget the format

What have you tried to solve the issue: i used avast vpn to fix it but already expired, was for 7 days, i hope you guys can help me
ScreenShots: none, i got nat issue. I want to follow the guide that the bot gave, but my modem got another settings or same but with differents words and is confused, if you guys can help me via teamviewer or AA_V3 i will appreciate it Smile

Hello man Smile

Do you have skype? If so send me, i can help you

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2017, 12:02 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2017, 11:55 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh mb, forget the format

Hello man Smile

Do you have skype? If so send me, i can help you

hello kllaus, yes my skype is wilder.perovic2 add me
Thanks given by:
Oks, im gonna add u Smile

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Did @kllaus solved ur problem ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2017, 04:05 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did @kllaus solved ur problem ?

Pending yet @lars. He will try to help him on skype.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: