Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved My old account
Hello,

Years and years ago I used to play this game everyday. It was back in the days when this game was still called EuroGunz.
I remember that, back then there was a lot of trouble regarding the staff and IIRC the staff and owner changed to someone new? (Sorry if I am not completely right it has been a long time)
Because of the trouble we all had a message or something to change our passwords. The only problem was that I misspelled my email when I did create the account.
Therefore I couldn't reset my password and kind of decided to stop playing for a while. Now I have been trying to recover my account for quite a while and would love to play on it again.

The account on which I have written this post is a new one, which I have just made to post this.
If there is any staff member who could help me recover my old account, please help. You would make me super happy!

I can provide lots of information about the account I want to recover to verify that it used to be mine.

Thanks for your time,

An old player trying to come back
Thanks given by:
Hello There. 

Well, unfortunately I can't do anything to help you. This is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2017, 09:42 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello There. 

Well, unfortunately I can't do anything to help you. This is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.

Aah that sucks, I used to donate to have a few donator items. Well thanks for this anyways, I will make a new account and start over again.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2017, 09:46 AM)xxkylexx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-11-2017, 09:42 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello There. 

Aah that sucks, I used to donate to have a few donator items. Well thanks for this anyways, I will make a new account and start over again.

no problem, I'd like to help you with ur account but I can't Sad
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hello @xxkylexx ,

When did you make the account ? In december 2015 the server got remade with a complete new database, There for you cannot login and or get ur items back, iknow its annoying. You need to make a new account and doate all over again. ( yes a few people got there tems back ,but they are lucky because they refunded like the forst 3 days after remake).

If you want any items without donating, youcan buy mystery bixes from the bounty store they can give you random donater items for x days up to 30 days or if you are really lucky you can get them permanent.

There i a slught chance you can get your old ingame name back if it isnt in use at this time , but if some has it you can look up on the main page if its lvl 30 and inactive there is a chance you can get that name back.

If you have anymore question's feel free to skype me, my skype is oopresidentlars.

Yours sincerly,
Lars
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: