Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Account Deleted DataBase ?
Boa tarde,

Gostaria de pedir por favor uma explicação, pois nao consigo acessar minha conta e agora criar outra com o mesmo login e por acaso eu conseguir criar e acontece que eu tinha cash nela, cujo login é "rylook", e agora minha conta simplismente nao existia mais...
E os meus cash ? E o meu nivel ? E meu dinheiro gasto ?
Tenho provas de todas as compras efetuadas !

Att. Thyers Nascimento.

Good afternoon,

I would please ask an explanation because not I access my account now and create another with the same login and by chance I can create and it happens that I had cash in it, whose login is "rylook" and now my account did not exist simply more...
And my cash? And my level? And my money spent?
I have proof of all purchases made!

Att. Thyers Nascimento.
Thanks given by:
O antigo servidor cujo dono era Vitor[fr] / Vitrix / Vitor fechou. Nós (antigos membros da staff) reabrimos esse novo servidor (cujo atual dono é o Pls) e todos tiveram que criar novas contas. Não temos o antigo banco de dados, porém temos o servidor em si com a mesma qualidade do antigo. Não temos como recuperar contas antigas ou até mesmo seus itens.

Att Mystic
[Image: 3VOz2IG.png]
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
Thanks given by:
Thread Moved.
~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR