Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black meds .. Give everyone AIDS
This is a part of the game, however I do believe it is anti-fun. It gives a chance to beaners, so they could actually win, therefore that's a plus because it encourages more play, although it does make it anti-fun for whoever they play against.

Overall I do believe that it shouldn't be "taken out" but they should revamp it somehow. The initial premise that it should give beaners a chance to win should still be incorporated. Just don't make it so you have the choice to either do nothing for 35 minutes or leave the game and lose.
Thanks given by:
Encourages people to play? i think your wrong there dude, there is alot of gunz players that wont play UGG for the simple fact they cant 4x4 5x5 without getting these guys with black meds, so they rather play ***** or ***** gunz, every month its going to be these kids with Black meds rank 1? its ridiculous in my eyes
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by:

(02-15-2017, 01:48 PM)Hyper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Encourages people to play? i think your wrong there dude, there is alot of gunz players that wont play UGG for the simple fact they cant 4x4 5x5 without getting these guys with black meds, so they rather play ***** or ***** gunz, every month its going to be these kids with Black meds rank 1? its ridiculous in my eyes

I think you misunderstood the statement that it encourages people to play. It encourages random beaners to play clan war who otherwise would never touch it.

Do you understand better now or do you still need more clarification?
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2017, 01:50 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-15-2017, 01:48 PM)Hyper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Encourages people to play? i think your wrong there dude, there is alot of gunz players that wont play UGG for the simple fact they cant 4x4 5x5 without getting these guys with black meds, so they rather play ***** or ***** gunz, every month its going to be these kids with Black meds rank 1? its ridiculous in my eyes

I think you misunderstood the statement that it encourages people to play. It encourages random beaners to play clan war who otherwise would never touch it.

Do you understand better now?

yeah i get it but its not like there bad at the game.. otherwise it would be possible to win 3x4 but its not lol , i just think it would better without man
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed.

You can always pm @pls if you wanna delete them from the game/clan wars, but u probally wont do it.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: