Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Help me !
Português !

Queria uma ajuda , eu donatei 600 coins ja em uma acc do meu amigo pois ele não estava logando , e deixou comigo a conta, pois agora ele voltou , e eu queria saber se eu conseguiria retirar esses intns no valor de 600 coins q comprei e por na minha conta ,teria como fazer isso? tenho todos os recibos no meu email , e nao tem nenhuma acc ainda cadastrada no meu email , se puder ajudar , agradeço desde ja ! @Pls @Triwedix @Ouro @Fenn @Kllaus @Ajax
Obrigado !

Inglês 
 I wanted a help, I donated 600 coins already in an acc of my friend because he was not logging, and left with me the account, because now he came back, and I was wondering if I could withdraw these intns in the amount of 600 coins I bought and By my account, how could I do that? I have all the receipts in my email, and do not have any acc yet registered in my email, if you can help, thank you from ja! @Pls @Triwedix @Ouro @Fenn @Kllaus  @Ajax
Thanks !
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
If you say the truth well you make a big mistake than , to move donator items from an acc that is not yours to another that belongs to you that's impossibly only in case the owners are willing to help you i wish you good luck and be pacient until the staff memebers will ceck your situation.
[Image: qy63yd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Olá

Sinto informa-lo que não podemos fazer nada em relação ao seu caso, pois a sua conta é de sua total responsabilidade. Nós não podemos alterar sua senha e nem transferir itens de uma conta para outra.

Att
Flatina

Thread closed.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: