Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Update 16/02 Bug/Glitch List
Nicely Done Pls!
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2017, 10:45 PM)mn05251 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2017, 07:56 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please post here all issues/glitches/bugs of today's patch/update.

Follow the format:
Code:
Type of bug/glitch: Crash / Disconnect / Not Working / Broken
When bug/glitch happen:
Cause of bug/glitch:
Replay of bug/glitch: (if possible)
Lasted Mlog:(located in your Gunz/Mlogs folder)

Work around fix 1:
Code:
Uninstall shotbot driver.
Download this file: [url]https://www.sendspace.com/file/kywq4a[/url]
Extract the files in the same folder.
Run unistall.bat as Administrator.
Restart your computer.
[Image: W4YprqP.png]

hi i followed all instruction to get rid of sb driver. i restarted my laptop like u told me, but ever since then my laptop's keyboard stopped working. it worked perfectly fine before then. do u know how to fix it? if u do pls pm me back asap
Thank You
If Korean works better for u, u can talk to me in korean.

Hello,
Since this driver is responsible for monitoring the input of the keyboard and mouse, I believe that it is normal to have a problem/misconfiguration with the keyboard input just in case if the installation isn't done successfully.

Try to perform the uninstall right away then reboot the computer.

If you continue without keyboard control it may be necessary to start windows in repair mode.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2017, 03:12 PM)Kintsukuroi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear staff,

Type of bug/glitch: Broken
When bug/glitch happen: whenever i enter a room.
Cause of bug/glitch: NO Clue
Replay of bug/glitch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Lasted Mlog: not of use since the game seems running fine and doesn't crash.

as you can see in the screenshots i can shoot / slash.
Also i can tumble and dash but i won't get from spawn point.

Restart your computer is your best bet.
This bug is caused by the virtualization system we use or due internet problems (not common)
Fixes:
Restart computer.
Check if your provider does UDP traffic shaping(Consider this option only if you never have been able to play.)
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
vai por gladiador de cw p que filho? ja colocaram essa ***** umas ***** 30x no antigo ugg, os retardado só jogou no 1 mês dps geral sumiu nego chora p por q n sei oq mas só no 1 mês q joga... igual players wars tá lá ngm joga aquela ***** só os autista swappero, usa a cabeça tira tudo essas ***** ai players wars, cw glad nego é emocionado só joga no 1 mês 2 mes nem vai ter cw nessa ***** aí oq os autista vai começar a fazer? swap obvio, igual lead, igual esses peruanos aí ai o que vai acontecer? bans poupe seu trabalho migo (trabalho do gms) de fica respondendo post de swapper , 2017 né cara make the gunz decent tira todas cws nessa ***** aí deixa só de ant já nem tem cw direito ainda nego quer por cw de glad tf.
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: LiaClark
LOL fking shotbotters, don't teach them how2uninstall it, straight up ban them instead.
Thanks given by:
Formats the computer
[Image: oFhHuPJ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Type of bug/glitch: Crash 
When bug/glitch happen: When i join a room 
Cause of bug/glitch: I don't know. If I did I would be trying to fix it 
Replay of bug/glitch: (if possible)
Lasted MlogSadlocated in your Gunz/Mlogs folder) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2017, 05:27 PM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.vai por gladiador de cw p que filho? ja colocaram essa ***** umas ***** 30x no antigo ugg, os retardado só jogou no 1 mês dps geral sumiu nego chora p por q n sei oq mas só no 1 mês q joga... igual players wars tá lá ngm joga aquela ***** só os autista swappero, usa a cabeça tira tudo essas ***** ai players wars, cw glad nego é emocionado só joga no 1 mês 2 mes nem vai ter cw nessa ***** aí oq os autista vai começar a fazer? swap obvio, igual lead, igual esses peruanos aí ai o que vai acontecer? bans poupe seu trabalho migo (trabalho do gms) de fica respondendo post de swapper , 2017 né cara make the gunz decent tira todas cws nessa ***** aí deixa só de ant já nem tem cw direito ainda nego quer por cw de glad tf.

ATÉ QUE FIM FALOU ALGO QUE PRESTE!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by: