Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] Update 16/02 Bug/Glitch List
(02-16-2017, 01:15 PM)tomer8133 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.OMFG! 1-0 PLS
You are welcome if you want support skype me
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Maple
@Pls The anti lead is very bad wtf PLS
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2017, 01:39 PM)Boltz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls The anti lead is very bad wtf PLS

Antilead got nerfed,
Thanks for the feedback.
Need Help?
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2017, 12:58 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2017, 12:49 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Type of bug/glitch: Crash / Disconnect / Not Working / Broken: UGG has stopped working and black screen. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
When bug/glitch happen: When I'm ingame for more than like 30 seconds.
Cause of bug/glitch: No idea or else i would fix it.
Replay of bug/glitch: (if possible)
Lasted MlogSadlocated in your Gunz/Mlogs folder) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same goes for you, shotbot driver is found at your computer

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK N1 MAPLE THE MOST LEGIT PLAYER ON DA FORUM
Ayy *****, uninstall the shotbot driver if you want to keep playing UGG.
Seems good. Keep up the good work @pls
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Hey @Pls Anti lead is bad change back the old anti lead it's was good Smile
[Image: agpG4MX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Boltz
(02-16-2017, 02:40 PM)Natural Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hey @Pls Anti lead is bad change back the old anti lead it's was good Smile

Thanks for the feedback
Need Help?
Thanks given by:
Where is the shotbot driver ?
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2017, 12:58 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-16-2017, 12:49 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Type of bug/glitch: Crash / Disconnect / Not Working / Broken: UGG has stopped working and black screen. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
When bug/glitch happen: When I'm ingame for more than like 30 seconds.
Cause of bug/glitch: No idea or else i would fix it.
Replay of bug/glitch: (if possible)
Lasted MlogSadlocated in your Gunz/Mlogs folder) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same goes for you, shotbot driver is found at your computer

This made me laugh so hard. If he does have sb driver or used sb, I find it funny how he complained about other people hitboxing and ***** XDDD
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2017, 03:19 PM)swedenvoix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Where is the shotbot driver ?
Work around fix 1:
Code:
Uninstall shotbot driver.
Download this file: [url]https://www.sendspace.com/file/kywq4a[/url]
Extract the files in the same folder.
Run unistall.bat as Administrator.
Restart your computer.
[Image: W4YprqP.png]
Read the first post !!!
Need Help?
Thanks given by: