Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken I do not know
I want to inform you that I did not spend my coins, I do not know if it came and if it was spent it was not for me you can solve for me ? I want my coins '-'
Thanks given by:
I already changed my password, but can anyone check what was bought with my coins? If he was arrived
Thanks given by:
[English]

Hi there,
In order to request any support related to your donations, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on imgur and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: THE ESTIMATED TIME FOR COINS DELIVERY IS 03 DAYS AFTER THE THIRD DAY OF THE PAYMENT APPROVAL

[Português]

Caros usuários,
A fim de que vocês possam iniciar um tópico para pedir qualquer tipo de suporte relacionado às doações, por favor certifiquem-se de seguir o seguinte formato:

UserID:
Qual o seu método de pagamento:
Para qual email foi direcionada a transação:
IDs de transação:
Data da transação:
ScreenShots:

* Para postar as suas ScreenShots, você precisa fazer o upload delas no imgur e, em seguida, colar o link gerado, neste tópico.
* NOTA IMPORTANTE: O TEMPO ESTIMADO PARA A ENTREGA DAS MOEDAS É DE 03 DIAS APÓS O TERCEIRO DIA DA APROVAÇÃO DO PAGAMENTO.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
As @Helios mentioned in your other thread, your account is your responsibility.
If you did not share your password, perhaps it was too simple to understand - in other words, try using harder to remember passwords or ones that people will not know.
Furthermore, @Pls can take a look at what your recent transactions were in regards to your donation coins.

Unfortunately, we can't really do much such as "refund" your coins unless proven by an Administrator that your account was indeed hijacked and your coins were taken or stolen. If not, then there is not much we can do.

Please be patient, in the mean time, Private Message our Administrators and referring them back to this issue/thread.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Ok how can I prove that it was not me that I spent the coins and that I was hackiado good I have my vouchers everything
paid and etc

[Image: upjAtsP.jpg]A Proof that I was hacked  I did not send a gift to anyone

[Image: 6QQUcQK.png]
I would never write this to the staff

[Image: r6fI3LO.jpg][Image: 8sPtZ1Z.jpg]
Here's proof that my tickets are paid
Thanks given by:
You need to wait until @Pls or @Triwedix see's this post.
As I said earlier, Private Message both of them by going to their profile.
PM them about your issue and see what they say about it.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Well, unfortunately I can't do anything to help you. Your account is your reponsibility. 
I'm gonna send it to our owner, later he will analyse it for you. Maybe he will check your logs. Be patient
And Please, don't do many thread.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus 
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll wait Thanks so I'm upset because it's with our sweat and not people please try to help me I have everything proven thanks Sad
Thanks given by:
Olá,

Como nosso GameMaster @Kllaus disse, sua conta SUA RESPONSABILIDADE.
Infelizmente não podemos fazer nada para ajuda-lo, pois em caso de perda ou dano da conta devido a outro membro acessa-la é uma responsabilidade que cabe a você assumir sendo que sua conta estava sendo acessada por DOIS membros.
Como podemos ver nas screenshot abaixo, existe relatos que você estava ciente de outros membros podendo acessar sua conta. Peço que click
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  para observar as screenshot. 
Caso tenha outras dúvidas pode me chamar no skype ou enviar PM.

Obrigado,

ATENCIOSAMENTE: 
Fenn.

PS: Para que isso não venha ocorrer novamente, peço que você mude a senha.
Thread closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Angry