Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING LAZARO FROM FILIPINAS
Exclamation 
[Image: qPDtKF7.png]
Police is going after this criminal GunZ Player.
Stay aware, he's pretty dangerous and might kill you and your whole family If he knows you are an other GunZ Player
In memory of @Eun and @Infinity.
R.I.P
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: EUB , Reward , Infinity , Eun , Rezia
lazaro HASKDUASDFKHAKSF
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
i came from beyond to leave a message... cautionn! he is veery dangerous! don't be fooled by his docile chicken face, he can kill you with a minic at any time!! i hope my soul rests in peace and he is found.
press F
[Image: jrWH6OM.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune
(08-14-2021, 06:19 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i came from beyond to leave a message... cautionn! he is veery dangerous! don't be fooled by his docile chicken face, he can kill you with a minic at any time!! i hope my soul rests in peace and he is found.
press F
F
I'll miss you baby  Sad
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Infinity
[Image: dancing-coffin-coffin-dance.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
cooooooooooool
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
rest in peace @eun and @infinity
Thanks given by: Infinity