Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player wars
[Image: jI6MmS1.png]

Good morning everyone I hope they are well in this opportunity I come with a suggestion that it was time for someone to do it because I play ami I come to talk about the game mode that we already know (Player Wars) 

Player Wars : Is a game mode in which you can demonstrate your great abilities that you have as a player Playing well are 1x1 2x2 or 4x4 as appropriate 

This gameplay has as reward donator coins that this divided in this way 

Top 1 = 100 coins 

Top 2 = 50 coins 

Top 3 = 25 coins 

That happens with this gameplay as there are users who take advantage of this game mode to be able to be in 1 place and thus be able to win the coins either by doing Swapper that is being left to kill or simply eating suicide

What do I want to get with this?

Good to be able to avoid more problems of users playing inlegal mind I think that the most appropriate would eliminate the 1x1 in player wars they wondered why the 1x1 because there is where is the problem of the Swapper

Since it would be a more difficult way to play and to win because it would not be 1x1 if not 2x2 in front of step shows how good a player you are

This suggestion had already been discussed with my colleague. @[GM]Kor I must also credit the

And well that's all I hope and is taken my suggestion for the next update of the gunz and if I'm equibado in something for fabor leave in the comments and give an opinion 

Have a nice day atte: the real viruz  

@Ajax @Helios @Shon @Kllaus @Pls
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Thanks for this thread.

Make sure to not swap all of you Wink
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Gazel
Would be a bad idea will have much swap :d ( Suggestion )
[Image: 3N29Z0q.gif]
Thanks given by:
i don't agree, there is no where else to really do something such as a 1v1 to win donation coins
a lot of the current staff members are watching over the player-wars (DDoS, Ajax, me, Shon, etc) so we can actually catch swappers who frequently play.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Flatina , Fenn , Gazel , Shon
I agree with Angry, remove 1v1 is out of the question!
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: Angry
(02-23-2017, 12:06 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i don't agree, there is no where else to really do something such as a 1v1 to win donation coins
a lot of the current staff members are watching over the player-wars (DDoS, Ajax, me, Shon, etc) so we can actually catch swappers who frequently play.

Agree with u man +1
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Gazel
Hello, 

I agree with @Angry too and remove 1v1 is out of the question.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
nice one!
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: apple
Thanks for your suggestion.
Thread closed. 
Thank You:
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: