Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Hello Everyone, its time i introduced myself so i can get to know the community a lil bit better

my Original name is Roberto, Call me Rob if you desire, i like gaming and watching series ( The Originals the most )

my IGN is Dragz, feel free to contact me whenever you need help, ofcourse im no staff, hope to be in the future but its not all about being staff,

but i've been it plenty of times so im always in the mood to help beginners out,

or contact me if you wanna play with meBig Grin

yours truly, DragzSmile
[Image: smy1l1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello rob,
Welcome to UGG <3
Ps: i love ur sign
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Dragz , Terabi21
Hello,

Welcome to UGG Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Dragz
Sup bro,  Welcome to UGG.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
(02-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello rob,
Welcome to UGG <3

ofcourse, its the Immortal Hybride, The KIng <3
[Image: smy1l1.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Dragz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello rob,
Welcome to UGG <3

ofcourse, its the Immortal Hybride, The KIng <3

Kllaus, hayley and hope i love all
Thx man
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Dragz , Terabi21
Welcome to ugg
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
wc man ^-^
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]