Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity.
Just curious how active UGG is nowadays, the original domain is ***** I guess cause Steven is a twat, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people who would of returned and got the numbers up will come here, see the threads about not getting donater/accounts back and just lose all motivation to play, like from my personal view I had all donaters for males+females, all weps etc and something like 150 spare coins to gift friends cause well, I had a job and I loved the server back then.  I'm not expecting any of it back, I've already seen the threads, tbh I probably won't play here again, but a lot of people will still feel shitty about it.

One thing that could really boost activity on this server is rebranding.  Kill the name UGG, UGG was originally EuroGunz remember, all eras come to an end, maybe UGG needs to come to an end.  Your SEO is ***** cause of steven and what not so why not rebrand, it would also stop a lot of people making threads saying they are from UGG and want their items back, and then the mods or w/e going that was the other server its COMPLETELY different to this one.... When you have the same name, items etc.

So yeah why not rename it, don't ask me for names I'm stoned as ***** and going to sleep but it's just an idea.

I'll miss my colourful sgs :'(

1337: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Feelsbadman donaters: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

xoxo

Mestari
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2016, 10:22 PM)Mestari Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just curious how active UGG is nowadays, the original domain is ***** I guess cause Steven is a twat, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people who would of returned and got the numbers up will come here, see the threads about not getting donater/accounts back and just lose all motivation to play, like from my personal view I had all donaters for males+females, all weps etc and something like 150 spare coins to gift friends cause well, I had a job and I loved the server back then.  I'm not expecting any of it back, I've already seen the threads, tbh I probably won't play here again, but a lot of people will still feel shitty about it.

One thing that could really boost activity on this server is rebranding.  Kill the name UGG, UGG was originally EuroGunz remember, all eras come to an end, maybe UGG needs to come to an end.  Your SEO is ***** cause of steven and what not so why not rebrand, it would also stop a lot of people making threads saying they are from UGG and want their items back, and then the mods or w/e going that was the other server its COMPLETELY different to this one.... When you have the same name, items etc.

So yeah why not rename it, don't ask me for names I'm stoned as ***** and going to sleep but it's just an idea.

I'll miss my colourful sgs :'(

1337: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Feelsbadman donaters: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

xoxo

Mestari

Yeah, rename it to Br gunz

And nobody cares you stoned, you prob nicotine stoned man
Thanks given by:
gunz dead xD
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY Smile

[Image: 1f095c5e1e4f310ddf8f3b3e4db087dd.gif]
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. ~ Hee
Thanks given by:
Thread Moved.
/Closed

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: