Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Steal?
So the right clerk cheff of Alerion said we should close our clan because he also has the clan Alerion we have written it with i. He is never online with the clan and with the Charr either. He only holds the free. Can you get a warning? Or something else
Thanks given by:
gtfo random, ur using my clan name written with 'i' and also using my emblems
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

He probably spoke this to intimidate you. Don't worry, you don't need delete it LOL 
If you have any other question let me know. 
Everyone is free to create the clan of their choice.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Terabi21
(02-28-2017, 12:30 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.gtfo random, ur using my clan name written with 'i' and also using my emblems

Dont insult to him and calm down
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2017, 07:03 AM)Satar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So the right clerk cheff of Alerion said we should close our clan because he also has the clan Alerion we have written it with i. He is never online with the clan and with the Charr either. He only holds the free. Can you get a warning? Or something else

To me it looks like you're fan boyin his clan since you're using the same emblem too, rofl.
Do the right thing and just delete it haha.
Thanks given by: