Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum] Shoutbox suggestion's
Dear Community,

Today is the day, the day imma talk about some suggestion's/ idea's for the forums.

Llets talk about the Shoutbox:
The shoutbox in my eye's is realy buggy and out-dated, thats because ont he old forums we had these option's (everyone had these not only the Staff members).:[Image: dbc1e5467b.png]
The E is for Edit, and the × is to delete your shout (your post).

On the old forums we had something like Shoutbox Highscore's, where you would see how much shout's you sended the last 24 hours and how many shouts you have sended over the period you where using the forums, now it look like this and pretty useless in my eyes, the option to see the Shoutbox Highscore's was in the Archive but now its just an useless thing, and it takes up 302 page's of shout's, i wanna see the Highscore's back to see who's the real spammer of the Universe Gunz forums.

And i think there should be a rule that make's you talk english in the Shoutbox, because at anytime of the day there are brazilian and english people online and most time the brazilian people just talk Portugese and the english people are there like oke fun forums, in my eyes there needs to be a rule like english only in the Shoutbox.

Before on the old Forums you could Private Massage someone in the shoutbox by using /(a friends forum name) as and Example /Fenn Hello friend how are you.
Then you get a notification in the Shoutbox what says: PMFenn:  Hello friend how are you.

And the last thing.

Sometime's when you send a shout you look at the shoutbox and your message doesn't appear and as soon as you refresh your page your shout is there and like 20 new shouts, in my eyes we should do something about the disapearing shouts (the shouts you sended but didnt get posted instally, when you Refresh ur page and then they appear).

I hope you guys agree with most of these suggestion's,

Your sincerly,
Lars
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Cursor
não cuz tem muitas peoples que não sabem speak english
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Fenn
Lars top #1 since 2013
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
Eu do nao agree com this
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2017, 01:40 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And i think there should be a rule that make's you talk english in the Shoutbox, because at anytime of the day there are brazilian and english people online and most time the brazilian people just talk Portugese and the english people are there like oke fun forums, in my eyes there needs to be a rule like english only in the Shoutbox.

I don't agree with your suggestion, since many Brazilians don't speak English, preventing a good support if they need in our shoutbox. So this suggestion can't become a rule.

Kind Regards:
[Image: kTEjf0E.gif]
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
1st of all, to clear the confusion you have with the old and new forum and why the shoutbox is different, old shoutbox and forum were from "Vbulletin" current forum is from "MyBB"
These 2 are 2 different forum engines that doesn't have the exact same tools and stuff. Vbulletin is a paid licensed forum which isn't cheap, using a nulled version will get you banned from the hosting company or they'll send in a DCMA notice asking you to take down the forum in the given amount of time.

Now, I hope you understand that a Paid forum > Free forum and hence why the shoutbox of the forum is nothing compared to the old.

(03-01-2017, 03:19 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-01-2017, 01:40 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And i think there should be a rule that make's you talk english in the Shoutbox, because at anytime of the day there are brazilian and english people online and most time the brazilian people just talk Portugese and the english people are there like oke fun forums, in my eyes there needs to be a rule like english only in the Shoutbox.

I don't agree with your suggestion, since many Brazilians don't speak English, preventing a good support if they need in our shoutbox. So this suggestion can't become a rule.

Kind Regards:

What Fenn says is true. Do not, please, I repeat, do not limit the users of their minimal powers to use shoutbox and warn them or threaten them of banning just cause you aren't comfortable or cause you find it "spam" which most of the time is nothing less than a simple long conversation. Being a fmod, you need to understand the forum a lot more imo.
Thanks given by: Fenn , Helios , TJJ , Hatsune , Jacka
(03-01-2017, 01:40 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Before on the old Forums you could Private Massage someone in the shoutbox by using /(a friends forum name) as and Example /Fenn Hello friend how are you.
Then you get a notification in the Shoutbox what says: PMFenn:  Hello friend how are you.

I don't think this is necessary either because our owner has added in our forum this option to see when you're tagged in some notification of the shoutbox or even thread created. Remember that there is also the PM option which is another form of notification where we can avoid mixing shoutbox, thread / PM.

Kind Regards:

Thanks given by:
i understand if people who dont play games and they have a typical life u know schoola nd friends  cant speak english because they live in other country and they barley use it.[school education is bulolshit too]
BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY BRAZILIANS  WHO PLAY GAMES WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE EVERYDAY CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH   EVERY GAMER THAT IS NOT BRAZILIAN AND KOREAN  CAN SPEAK ENGLISH
Thanks given by:
i am sorry... but i don't agree.. i don't think it's necessary... Undecided Sad
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you for you suggestion but it will be denied.
Thread closed.

Thank You:

Thanks given by: