Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan member limit sugestion
Hey I suggest that you limit the number of clan members to let's say 20.  Currently the clan with the most members (often 100+) always gets rank 1. This limitation will make going for rank 1 more competitive and fair and will force more clans. This will likely result in more active clanwar.

Best Regards,

Pedr0
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by: Helios
make 10 people, max cw = 8v8, every clan should be a SET TEAM LIKE IN TOURNY, which also means there will be more clans to vs
Soundcloud: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
YouTube: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: rXblprT.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello man,

I like ur idea but it depends on pls...
Anyway thank you for your suggestion Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Really i agree with you and i like your suggestion.
Thank You:
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
i'd say 25.
Thanks given by:
Hello friend and Pls on one occasion had talked about the maximum user that has to be in a clan / I am not lover of the clan war but my suggestion is a maximum of 30 People  Since 50% of them play and the other 50% do nothing  Let's hope Pls have a say on this Thank you by theme
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
no, some clans are for fun and they have alot of players

(03-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello friend and Pls on one occasion had talked about the maximum user that has to be in a clan / I am not lover of the clan war but my suggestion is a maximum of 30 People  Since 50% of them play and the other 50% do nothing  Let's hope Pls have a say on this Thank you by theme

u r demoted dont act like a superviser
Thanks given by:
I say 15
Thanks given by:
Anywhere between 15-25 is fine. 10? Really Curt? Rofl.
You come up with the weirdest ideas. Although it'll increase the number of clanwars, it will also affect the players who cant play together anymore cuz they had a huge ***** team.
Limit of 25 should be good imo
Thanks given by:
"Limit players per clan: Currently we are seeing clans with high ranking are with many players, so we will limit the limit of members in the same clan to 20 players."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Closed.
The amount of members in a clan will be reduced to 20.
No idea when this will be introduced as an update but I assume soon.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: