Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Help me !
Português !!
UserID: RooX
What's the issue you have been facing: Olá , fiz um pagamento errado em uma acc de um amigo , queria o retorno desses coins para a minha conta , tenho todos os comprovantes e o email pelo qual o pagamento foi efetuado é o meu , e não e o mesmo da acc , poderiam me ajudar?
Id da conta : arthurdamascena
What have you tried :  to solve the issue: Tentando comunicar @Pls 
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Obrigado !

Inglês !UserID:RooX
What's the issue you have been facing:
Hello, I made a wrong payment on a acc from a friend, I wanted to return those coins to my account, I have all the receipts and the email for which the payment was made is mine, and it is not the same as the acc, could help out? Account Id: arthurdamascena
What have you tried to solve the issue:
Trying to communicate @Pls 
ScreenShots:http://imgur.com/a/d873O Thanks !!!
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Olá Roox,

Como você fez um ''pagamento errado'' sendo que você precisa entrar na sua conta e ir em doações?!
Isso não tem muita logica, desculpe.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Olá,

Sinto muito em lhe informar pois não podemos fazer nada, pois os coins já foram entregues.

Atenciosamente:
[Image: kTEjf0E.gif]
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Obrigado Fenn  ! se tiver como eu recuperar os coins e por na minha acc agradecerei ! obrigado !
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2017, 09:32 PM)RooX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Obrigado Fenn  ! se tiver como eu recuperar os coins e por na minha acc agradecerei ! obrigado !

Bom como dito no topico anteriormente dificilmente isso sera resolvido. Pois isso é um erro seu, lembrando que não podemos remover coins já doados.
Se estivesse em transação ainda, provavelmente poderíamos resolver. Pois se os coins já estiverem na conta infelizmente sinto muito.

Na print enviada a cima pude observar que foi aprovado dia 8/10. 
Coins já entregues. 

Sinto muito em dizer, porém não podemos fazer nada  quanto a isso por que coins já foi entregues.
Obrigado.

Thread closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Flatina