Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to recover a deleted character.
Hello everyone!

[EN]

Due to many questions sent to my P.M. I decided to make a brief explanation of how to recover your deleted nicknames. It's a simple tutorial that many members don't have the knowledge about. 

It's worth highlighting that from the moment you delete a nickname, you allow another player to create the same nickname in another account, hence preventing you to recover the deleted character. 

First you must enter in our site                  www.universegunz.net       

[Image: GWhZjZH.jpg]

After entering our site, log into the account you wish to recover the deleted nickname typing your user ID and your password as you can see in the image below. 

[Image: PUQwsA4.jpg]  

Then after accessing your account, you must scroll down and click on the Control Panel where it will redirect you to your USER CP.

[Image: SFPbbFn.jpg]

After you are redirected to USER CP, ten (10) options will appear for you to click. Being the 9th option RECOVER CHARACTER. Finally select the deleted character and click recover.

[Image: g3KN5XQ.jpg]

Please note that any troll/unwanted comments will be removed. 

Olá a todos!

[PT]

Devido a muitas perguntas enviadas ao meu P.M. Eu decidi fazer uma breve explicação de como recuperar seu nickname excluído. É um tutorial simples que muitos membros não têm o conhecimento sobre ele.

Vale ressaltar que a partir do momento em que você exclui um character (nickname), você está permitindo que outro jogador crie o mesmo nickname em outra conta, impedindo que você faça a recuperação.

Primeiro você deve entrar em nosso site  www.universegunz.net

[Image: dTLgBRb.jpg]

Depois de entrar em nosso site, você deve acessar sua conta que deseja recuperar o character excluído digitando seu ID de usuário e sua SENHA como você pode ver na imagem abaixo.

[Image: 4uVyu7K.jpg]

Em seguida, depois de acessar sua conta, você deve ir para baixo um pouco e clique no PAINEL DE CONTROLE onde ele irá redirecioná-lo para o seu USER CP.

[Image: 9CyqltG.jpg]

Após ser redirecionado para USER CP, aparecerão dez (10) opções para você clicar. Sendo a 9ª opção RECUPERAR O CARÁTER.

[Image: ka1yZv3.jpg]

Por favor, note que qualquer troll / comentários não desejados serão removidos.

Kind Regards:
[Image: kTEjf0E.gif]
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: TJJ , Hatsune , Infused , Optic
thanks fem
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Fenn , Optic
Thank you femzao
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Nice Fenn Kappa
[Image: 3OSa8v8.gif]
Thanks given by: Fenn
thanks @fenn
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Good work and i know that recover chatacter and old eurl gunz xd
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Useful!
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
U forgot to notice if someone else got the name after you deleted it your unable to recover it
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Good job!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
(03-02-2017, 01:58 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.U forgot to notice if someone else got the name after you deleted it your unable to recover it

@Lars read my thread again, i talked about it.

It's worth highlighting that from the moment you delete a nickname, you allow another player to create the same nickname in another account, hence preventing you to recover the deleted character.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Flatina