Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Lv 0
Hello, only it is a suggestion but that looks like to them the idea of changing the level of the donor to lv 0, this way it is mas enterteining to begin from a low level and to rise in cw, good it is my opinion, serious brilliant that were doing it, thank you.
Thanks given by:
i don't like your suggestion, sorry.
players should somewhat work for their donations, plus, it's very easy to get level 60 (the experience gain is high) and players start at level 30, so if anything, we give you half of the donation requirements.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Marionette
(03-06-2017, 06:57 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i don't like your suggestion, sorry.
players should somewhat work for their donations, plus, it's very easy to get level 60 (the experience gain is high) and players start at level 30, so if anything, we give you half of the donation requirements.

I agree with @Angry and i don't like with your suggestion friend.
Thank you anyway.

Thank You:
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Hello,

It's allowed to Level swap ingame to so buy skill rings +5% Exp and buy a Witch Hat +..% Exp you will be level 60 within a hour.

Thread awnserd and closed.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: