Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Help
User ID : Mickelangello
PJ : Jhenne
Que problema tienes : Desde la ultima semana se me pone 999 dura como 10 seg y se vuelve a reanudar me entienden ? es como si fuera un NS(Ninja steep) no se porque me sale y quiero que me ayuden porque esto ocasiona que me voten de los clan y algunas veces el gunz me desconectas cuando se queda 999 por mucho tiempo Y Esto me sucede en cualquier room sea duel , tdm , cw , training .
Screeamshot : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Que haz intentado para resolverlo : Desactive el firewall , configure los puerto , Hasta desintale el gunz y lo volvi a instalar pero continua igual 

Espero me ayuden lo mas pronto posible 
Saludos , Gracias.
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

I'm gonna help you, do you have skype? If so please send me.

Kind Regards,

Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hi bro 
Sorry I dot not have it , could not help otherwise
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 12:50 AM)mickelangello Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi bro 
Sorry I dot not have it , could not help otherwise

Oh, don't worry, I'm here to help you.
Please, take a look 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Let us know the results and please check your private message too

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hi bro , iHi bro I did not work there is no other way to fix it

Hi bro I did not work there is no other way to fix it
Thanks given by:
@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

Intenta cambiar tus puertos dentro del juego a 6112 ~ 6112 o 7800 ~ 7900. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Comprueba si tu internet es estable. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Te recomiendo usar DMZ Host. No solo desbloquea los puertos de Gunz, sino que abre todos tus puertos. Te recomiendo usar UPnP. (UniverseGunZ intentará abrir sus puertos con el)

- Activa la configuración de UPnP en el enrutador. Tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
                  ↓
  • Busca el “UPnP”
  • Activa el “UPnP”
  • Reinicia el Gunz
- Reinicia el modem y la computadora.
- Asegurate de que tu Firewall ha pasado por tu programa de Gunz.
- Descarga un Booster de controladores y verifica si tus controladores estan actualizados. Si no estan actualizados, hazlo. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
- Tambien puedes probar este tutorial a ver si te arregla el problema. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
- Port Forward Tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Si el problema persiste te recomiendo que formatees tu computadora y le instales los Drivers mas avanzados.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Fixed. Smile
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
If your problem was solved, please tell us.

Solved.

If you have any issues, please let us know.
thread closed.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: