Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universe GunZ - Advertising image- Cristof3r
Hola chicos estaba aburrido como siempre y abri photoshop para ver qué podía hacer y este fue el resultado.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I was bored as always and I opened my for photoshop to see what to do and this was the result

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys estava entediada como sempre e abri minha Photoshop para ver o que fazer e este foi o resultado

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  <-------- click here ----------->

[Image: oje96o.png]
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by: Krustty
horrivelboludo
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wow
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very very very *****. Don't make stuff like this.
Thanks given by: Hust
Wooow good job.
10/10
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Nice amigos Tenemos que ponernos deacuerdo para trabajar juntos un dia para ver  que pasa
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: CristoferRJ
wow 
10/10 man, goodjob
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: CristoferRJ
Good job 1+
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2017, 08:12 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.horrivelboludo

:o Sad gracias igual Sad

(03-14-2017, 11:01 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice amigos Tenemos que ponernos deacuerdo para trabajar juntos un dia para ver  que pasa
 Oh that's good
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2017, 05:57 AM)Cristofer829 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi guys I was bored as always and I opened my for photoshop to see what to do and this was the result

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: oje96o.png]

WOW.
I liked it very much. 
Good Job 10/10
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by: