Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Closed New Staff Applications
Name: 

Dan

In-Game Name: 

Thing1

Country & timezone: 

Canada
UTC -5:00

How active are you? 

Even though I'm in school full-time and usually work weekends, I mostly play in the evenings and around nighttime. Therefore; 

In-game;
Weekdays - 4+ hours per day
Weekends – 6+ Hours per day. 

Forums are at my disposal all day and every day through either my iPad, Phone or computer therefore I'm fully capable of mobilising myself around the forum

Languages I know fluently: 

English
French
Persian
(can somewhat understand spanish from classes and playing with the latin-american community for so long)

Do you meet all of the requirements? 

Must be active in-game ✔. - 27 Hours minimal a week put into being online and being in-game.
 a clean record ✔ – Never been banned for hacking/cheating or anything against the terms of use
A decent foundation of language ✔. - I try my best even when I don't understand.. proof of this is through my experience with a full team of spanish speakers on AG 
A decent reputation among the community ✔  – Well known and respected player on gunz, made many friends; not just north americans but amongst the community (LA,EU,ASIA)

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM: 

The experience I hold as a GM is having served being a Game Moderator at ***** gunz in the past, with this I have an understanding on how the GMCP is operated as-well as what the GM protocol states when dealing with those who break the rules. Having knowledge around the control panel has allowed me to catch numerous of bypassers in the past, not only through their in-game activities but also their forum activities. I'm a team player as well as an individual, I can work not only alongside others on complex reports but also as my own person when it come's down to it, when not 100% sure about the decision that needs to made (mainly when it comes to "hacker reports") I'll take the time to investigate and try to replicate what the other user did in order to come to decision if it's possible legit or in fact actually unlegit. 

The reason for applying the role of becoming a GM is because I feel that I'm right for the job, I have not only an understanding of what being a GM is all about but also I have drive and passion required that makes a GM, it's not about just coming online handling reports, it's about building relationships with the community not only in-game but also on the forums, understanding that you are there not to just handle those reports but also preventing those reports from occuring, GM's shouldn’t expect the community of Universe gunz to report a user so that they can be punished, GM's should also look for those breaking the rules themselves if it be by going into hide mode into multiple games, watching over clanwar logs to catch potential clan swapping... If not to punish users then to verbally make it clear that if they continue to do what they are doing will end up in a consequences of punishment.

As a GM, I'll set out to do all of the above. To provide Universe Gunz the attention and dedication that is required in order to have a clean and successful server. When dealing with those who break the rules, most certainly hackers I believe that everyone has the right to an appeal, a right to try and state their legitimacy as even GM's we are capable of mistakes, with this I will consider their points, then put forward my counter argument as to why I have deemed them unlegit if that being with certain moments of certain rounds and so on, then await for their response before finalising the appeals overall verdict. 

What can you contribute to Universe Gamers Gunz?

Dedication, commitment, experience and love. Dedication to make Universe gunz the best server it can be. Commitment to the job, to achieve just that. Experience to help me through to that achievement. Love for the game and community amongst it, this game is something I've played for years and wish to carry on doing so, a community that I've spent the longest being apart of building multiple friendships with multiple of people. 

However it's not all 'Work, work, work, work, work, work', I wish to provide a fun, easy going atmosphere for everyone here at Universe gunz. I do not know of any staff members who would 100% vouch for me therefore I shall not provide any.  I wouldn’t wish for on vouchers alone for me to be accepted. I wish to be accepted because the team believes in everything I have put across in this application, but best of all to believe in me. 

Closing: 
 It gives me hope that there are members of the community out there who still believe in expanding and rebuilding the gunz community and that's enough to give me drive in building my reputation from the gutter if given the chance to do it that is. Call this a 'beg' or whatever you wish but anyone knows me fully, knows I'm being 100% genuine in this entire application. So I thank the staff for taking the time to read my application, as well as anyone who publicly views my application.

PS: I love you marcos Heart
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Shon , Lars , Rezia , VLONE , Dench , Hust , Hope , DDoS , Haikou
Name: mc tian
Why I'd like to be GM: sou mlk zika mt experencia no role e eu acho q isso e clave pra ser staff bom ne? eu bijo na goaiba branca
How I wish to help: nossa que pregunta nojenta *****, "how i wish to help" e a melhor pregunta q vcs criaron? vou dar demote pra doente q faz isso *****
Why do I deserve a chance: eu sou unico mlk q entra no foro q fala ingles/espanol e entendo ptgs. resto de mlks q falan isso msm son peruanos burros do crl.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: TJJ , Hatsune , Jacka , God-Banana , Hust , Lars , MrsQuiz
Name: Franklin

Why I'd like to be GM:

I would love to provide my expertise, support and knowledge to the community. I would love to work again for the community. It would be really good to provide groundbreaking service towards the community (i.e. Teach new members how to play the game, In-game & forums support, GunZ tutorials and providing a warm welcome to the new players. That's what you're searching for, I think.)

How I wish to help:

My purpose for becoming a GameMaster is very simple. I want to be a GameMaster because I am someone who have the capability of speaking multiple languages which I think will be a great "boom" to work with/help different players. Also I have a very open mind that makes me think of really helpful tutorials for the players, due to the tutorials being a very important part of the game. Also, I am able to spot hackers who are using third party programs (or other hacks/cheat programs) quite easily with my past experience. I've been playing this game since 2007. I would wish to continue providing help and support with my own knowledge to the members that need it.

Why do I deserve a chance:

I think that everyone deserves a chance but, I feel like I am someone with some good qualities. I am someone who shows dedication to a task that has been given, someone who will push in some sweat to get a positive outcome if needed. I am someone who always tells the truth, doesn't hold his thoughts to himself regardless of how much damage it may do, usually practiced by persons with a nice level of integrity. My experience as an Ex-GM on this server, I have seen what the current staff-members like and how they work, so I am aware of their expectations.

Core Requirements

1 - Availability by the late morning and afternoon according to BR time. ✓ - I play on UGGG rather frequently.
2 - Speak at least two languages. ✓ - I speak 3 languages (English, Spanish, Portugués)
3 - Willing to teach new members how to play on our server.   - I'm willing and able to. 
4 - Must know late-dash, Blink dash, K-Style, Wall maneuvers etc.. ✓ - If you want to see some high level gameplay, you've come to the right place. You must watch my Stream. Twitch.tv/lordfrankish (I usually do GunZ Live Streaming at weekends) 

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
Marionette.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: Jacka , TJJ , Rezia , Manuel , Donito , Maple , DDoS , morak , MrsQuiz , Hyper , Advancer , God-Banana , Haikou , Serppent
Name : Raphael David

Why I'd like to be GM :
I wish to be a GM because as mentioned I would love to help others & solve their problem as soon as possible.

How I wish to help :
By contributing my time to the community, completing reports and other stuff that is necessary.

Why do I deserve a chance :
Beacuse I have plenty of knowledge about gunz and I know how to spot hacks / handle reports etc.
Thanks given by:
Name: Nick
Why I'd like to be GM: cause i now some stuff about gunz servers and i now how to get some new poeple and old poeple to the server for more players 
How I wish to help: im online evry day for 4/5 hours
Why do I deserve a chance : i think evry one deserve one change to get gm
Thanks given by:
Name: Glenn
Why I'd like to be GM: I love to put my time into gunz, i play it like  10hours each day.
i also like to help players out, and giving events, i think thats most important also
How I wish to help: Like i said above^.
i like to help players out, giving events. swap to forum where they need me
Why do I deserve a chance: i think i got the needed experiences for Game moderator.
and i think everyone deserve a chance to proof them self

Thanks for reading
Thanks given by:
Name : Carlos

Why I'd like to be GM :I want to be GM to test my skills in the forum and do my best to improve this community

How I wish to help :With apotes and days to make serving a place where we can play at ease without any problem

Why do I deserve a chance :Because we all meres an opportunity once in a lifetime to see what you are layers of doing Heart Big Grin Tongue
[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by:
Name: Bruno
Why I'd like to be GM: Firstly because I love this game and take his serious performance and recognition seriously enough.
How I wish to help: 
I can do everything a little to not let anyone in the hand 
Why do I deserve a chance: Because I am dedicated, I already have experience in this position and I believe that I will make a difference by exercising this function
[Image: niEG0yi.png]
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.
Good luck to all.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Advancer , Krustty , Flatina , Natural , Marionette , Michou , PSG