Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertise ideas
I Dont Work for the advertising team but i have got a few ideas on advertising and on keeping players
First of all i think the game should be advertised on youtube , maybe a review gameplay lot of people watch youtube and if the game is reviewed on youtube and shared by the gunz commuinty on social media it could attract new players
the second thing is concerning the newbiew channel that was removed from the game, Even though i know that the there arent many peopleplaying the game but i think having players start from level 30 is not a game idea and i could be mistaken, think about it, everyone inculding new players that are not as good as vetern players start on level 30 and go on to play against each other, new players dont get  a chance to know the game or get better in it and lose interst because they are getting owned by the better players, not to mention the fact that noobs always get kicked by the better players, having a level 1-30 channel will make noobs play the game more because they will be playing against other noobs and will increase their interset on the game, just some ideas and i might be mistaken but thought i should share them
Thanks given by:
What about me making a new charracter and go slay all those kids in the noobie channel ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 10:19 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What about me making a new charracter and go slay all those kids in the noobie channel ?

that was always true but most likely you wont be playing on the newbie channel also, you will probably level fast enough also dont forget the fact that the majority of the better players play with friends on free channel and the majority of the noobs used to play on newbie channel i have been playing since 2006 and thats how it all always was there was always some 1 good trolling the noobs but at least the mojoirty of the players playing there are noobs , if am mistaken tell me i am but noobs dont get a chance to play on free channel because they are always getting kicked out , and even if they dont get kicked they are getting owned therefore newer players lose interset or at least thats my opinion i might be wrong
Thanks given by:
This wouldn't be an advertising idea, this would be a player base idea.

An advertising idea is an idea that brings users to the server, a player base idea is an idea that could help out the current users of UGG.

With that being said, if there's enough demand for that specific channel then I'm sure that Pls wouldn't have a problem bringing it back.
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 11:52 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This wouldn't be an advertising idea, this would be a player base idea.

An advertising idea is an idea that brings users to the server, a player base idea is an idea that could help out the current users of UGG.

With that being said, if there's enough demand for that specific channel then I'm sure that Pls wouldn't have a problem bringing it back.

there are to topics i talked about the first 1 is adv
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 11:57 AM)NoobLordZX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-16-2017, 11:52 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This wouldn't be an advertising idea, this would be a player base idea.

Therefore if you get proof that enough players would play in that channel and actually want it, then private message @Pls or @Helios and they shouldn't have a problem bringing it back.
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2017, 12:01 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-16-2017, 11:57 AM)NoobLordZX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Therefore if you get proof that enough players would play in that channel and actually want it, then private message @Pls or @Helios and they shouldn't have a problem bringing it back.

people always played on lower channels its simple noobs get kicked from games on other channels and thats not the only topic i talked about i think looking at prievious servers is enough proof anyways thats just my opinion i thought i should bring it up wether its even considered or not its the game masters choice am not gonna spend too much time talking about the topic
Thanks given by: