Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Help/Ayuda
Hola tengo un problema muy grande, cada vez que quiero entrar a ver un tema me sale este error mi cuenta ya esta activada recibi el correo de confirmacion y todo pero aun me sigue  apareciendo el mensaje-

Hello I have a very big problem, every time I want to enter to see a topic I get this error my account is already activated I received the confirmation email and everything but the message still continues to appear
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: nmK9Ol5.png] Angry
[Image: Ft45i6y.png] Angry
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hola, hay algunas areas en los foros que solo los del Staff tienen acceso a entrar, por cuestiones de abuso de Spam o no quieren que nadie vea lo que solicitan y/o escriben en dicha area. Los miembros normales no tienen acceso a esas areas, intenta en otra area del foro a ver si puedes acceder, no creo que tengas problema.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios , CristoferRJ
Pregunta contestada.
Tema cerrado.

Si usted tienes alguna otra pregunta no dude en enviarme un mensaje

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: