Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
3vs3 Spring Tournament - Cash Prize!
Players:

I have received several questions regarding what is allowed to be worn in the tournament.Just so everyone is aware.. wearing the exact same & identical clothing between ALL 3 members of your team IS allowed.

This is considered strategy for some but unfair for others - but, for those who were planning to do this, please know it is allowed. A prime example would be having every member wear the Eternal Blue Set or something such as a "white set" (Dieties Aura Head, White Navy Top, Angel Gloves, Angel Skirt & Angel Shoes).

This rule will be added to the main post later on.
To anyone who disagrees with the rule, you can kindly deal with it or remove yourself from the tournament.

Regards,
- Angry
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Jacka , Xyro
Team Name:  eoqfion
1. Player 1 IGN: iihayley
Timezone & Location: BR

2. Player 2 IGN: Method 

3. Player 3 IGN: smokebarely
GMT -3H
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by: Marujo
Clan name : SAMU

1. Player 1 IGN: NervaPlay
Timezone & Location: GMT -3H / Brazil

2. Player 2 IGN:  Yamah
Timezone & Location: GMT -3H / Brazil

3. Player 3 IGN: Diabolik
Timezone & Location: GMT -3H / Brazil
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2017, 09:12 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
* You are to pick and agree from the following maps: Town / Garden / Castle / Battle Arena.

Hi Angry,
I know its your tournament but since you're making it all by yourself to keep the community interested in playing, I think you should consider adding more maps.
I would remove Garden and add Factory and Mansion, since both are balanced maps and not one-sided maps. It gives people more chances to win.
Mostly, people on red side on Garden are always winning because they don't need to rush... =(

thank you.

@edit: * You must equip the Rusty Sword as your melee weapon.

wtf why not golden dragon sword? or devil slayer?
Thanks given by: Copeland , Marujo
(03-21-2017, 03:56 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2017, 03:29 PM)morak Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey angry i want to ask you something about the tourny..

when will Registraion of tourny be expired and when will the actual tourny matches be started

and plus, which rings should the players equip for the tourny

Hi Morak, thanks for asking and inquiring about your questions.

Firstly, the registrations will close April 1st 2017, as mentioned in the aqua coloured text on the first page.
Secondly, the actual tournament matches will be started approximately 3-7 days after the registration closes (so from April 4th to April 8th 2017).
Thirdly, I updated the main post under the heading "Clothing & Items", and it can be seen quoted below.

Hope this helps,
- Angry.
Quote:* You are to have NO OTHER items attached other than clothing, a melee weapon and two ranged weapons (2 shotguns). This includes rings, medical kits (vials as well), grenades, smoke bombs, elements or any other items apart from what is listed.

How many teams are allowed to participate? Unlimited? I might join, not sure yet...
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 01:46 PM)fl9sha Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Angry,
I know its your tournament but since you're making it all by yourself to keep the community interested in playing, I think you should consider adding more maps.
I would remove Garden and add Factory and Mansion, since both are balanced maps and not one-sided maps. It gives people more chances to win.
Mostly, people on red side on Garden are always winning because they don't need to rush... =(

thank you.

@edit: * You must equip the Rusty Sword as your melee weapon.

wtf why not golden dragon sword? or devil slayer?

@fl9sha

I have taken into consideration your suggestion and removed Garden as a map and added Factory and Mansion. 
Regarding the melee weapon suggestions, I decided that the sword will stay the same (Rusty Sword). The focus should be on your skills presented, not the weapons you use.

Regards,
- Angry.
(03-24-2017, 01:56 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How many teams are allowed to participate? Unlimited? I might join, not sure yet...

@Tsunade-sama

You are only allowed to be on one team for obvious reasons.
The amount of teams that will be involved in the tournament depends on how many register by April 1st.

Regards,
- Angry.

Thanks given by:
Can you please tell us what is the MAX HP/AP allowed? Thank you.
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 04:17 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you please tell us what is the MAX HP/AP allowed? Thank you.

135/135 is it so hard to read the rules and find out yourself..
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 03:24 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-24-2017, 01:46 PM)fl9sha Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

@fl9sha

I have taken into consideration your suggestion and removed Garden as a map and added Factory and Mansion. 
Regarding the melee weapon suggestions, I decided that the sword will stay the same (Rusty Sword). The focus should be on your skills presented, not the weapons you use.

add golden sword to use everyones love it, rusty sword is ugly and garbage

remove battle arena and add port, theres peoples who dont see nothing in battle arena, for example: me l0l
Thanks given by: Vern , Curtis , Myster
Players,

I have changed the rules around a little bit. The following changes have been added to the main post and they take effect immediately.

Quote:* You must equip the Golden Dragon Sword as your melee weapon.

* You must equip the Pioneer and Breaker 8 as your ranged weapon.

Also, I have received several questions whether or not subs are allowed and if you are not familiar with the rules, then re-read them again.
Substitute players / teammates will not be allowed or added into the rules.

Furthermore, the max HP/AP a player will be able to have is 135/135 (as mentioned by @TheHornyBrit).

Regards,
- Angry

Thanks given by: