Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for old ijji/igunz/eurogunz ss/replays/names
Hey like the title says:

Because Gzf died a while ago, I am looking for old ijji, euro and international gunz screenshots, replays, clan names, character names for a gunz historical website. I am also looking for old (2006/2007) ijji clan emblem folders. The oldest emblem folder I have is from 2007 or so. Unfortunately I lost my older emblem folders. I honestly don't remember if international gunz had clan emblems. I don't believe so, but if so, an emblem folder of that would be very appreciated. Also old EuroGunZ emblem folders are appreciated, because I rarely saved them.

Most preferable are old as possible screenshots/replays.

Kind of screenshots I am looking for are (preferable with date included, but not a must): 
- Clanwar result (after 4 rounds are won)
- Serious Clan vs Clan TDMs
- Clan Channel (For example ijji Sparta's clan channel)
- Ijji/Euro Clan Ranking Page (displaying clans ranked 1 to 20 or 21 - 40, etc)
- Ijji/Euro Hall of Fame Clan Ranking
- Ijji/Euro Clan Panel (displaying clan members and their ranks)
- Ijji/Euro Tournaments (Match Results, Brackets and tournament info like what the rewards are for rank 1, rank 2, rank 3 etc.)

Kind of replays I am looking for are (preferable with date included, but not a must):
- Clan war
- Serious Clan vs Clan TDMs
- Ijji/Euro Tournament replays

My main focus is to register information of the more competitive players and clans. But casual players are welcome too.

Currently I have:
- 519 Ijji Characters registered.
- 129 Ijji Clans registered.
- 40 Euro GunZ Clans registered.
- 20 international GunZ Clans registered.

If anyone is interested in seeing the data I currently have please let me know and I will post a link. Keep in mind that the link will be to my private webserver / webaddress. I don't have an official webaddress (yet). I might get an official webaddress and make it public for everyone if I can get enough data.

I just started it, so the website looks kind of crappy at the moment. The data is currently more important than the design.

[Image: fe88d1b36cf8513c17fa05bb45e21576.png] [Image: b164a0a62c9e97c62178fc39fbf2f507.jpg] [Image: c849af30c56d3e614bef8bb0bc80e110.jpg]

I am doing this for the love of the game and to make sure the legends won't be forgotten.

You can post info below or send it to this email: [email protected]
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by: Lars , Sol , Dan , AngelKorean , Shon , Duality , Zeta
Cool idea lols.
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Awesome idea, I had screen shots from iGunz, Kgunz, Ijji but unfortunately lost all of them due to computer failure.

Only thing I had left was this video If you skip to 1:17 Its old clan war shots from EuroGunz back in 2009-2010 <  

Good old days ....

[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama
(03-22-2017, 02:09 PM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cool idea lols.

you were 4 when igunz was released what r you talking about retard
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Scarfather
Thanks for letting me know you like the idea guys. And thanks Michou for the video, gonna check it out thoroughly soon.

Unfortunately I did not receive a lot of screenshots and replays yet. There are quite a lot of people giving me names etc., but the point is that I want to see screenshots or replays that can proof that its true.

Current statistics:
- International GunZ characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- International GunZ clans: 25 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Ijji characters: A little over 610 characters
- Ijji clans: 134
- Ijji monthly Hall of Fame entries: 22 (All Magicians).
- Euro clans: 40 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Euro characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)

Please don't hesitate to pack your old (internationalgunz/ijji/eurogunz) screenshots and replays into a winrar or winzip file and email them to [email protected]
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice info.

Saludos,
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 04:52 AM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for letting me know you like the idea guys. And thanks Michou for the video, gonna check it out thoroughly soon.

Unfortunately I did not receive a lot of screenshots and replays yet. There are quite a lot of people giving me names etc., but the point is that I want to see screenshots or replays that can proof that its true.

Current statistics:
- International GunZ characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- International GunZ clans: 25 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Ijji characters: A little over 610 characters
- Ijji clans: 134
- Ijji monthly Hall of Fame entries: 22 (All Magicians).
- Euro clans: 40 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Euro characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)

Please don't hesitate to pack your old (internationalgunz/ijji/eurogunz) screenshots and replays into a winrar or winzip file and email them to [email protected]

I have to search but I guess I have some old good replays from International GunZ. 
I hope I can find them! Smile Now I wanna watch them too, lol.
www.twitch.tv/flusha
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama
I have around 5000 replays and screenshots from eurogunz most of them playing at ikeike and eurotugas

[Image: 14pUUVg.jpg]
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
[Image: qA9aZIh.jpg]
Need Help?
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
@AngelKorean
[Image: MNlmS5J.jpg]
Need Help?
Thanks given by: