Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Disconnect to server login
Hi, while playing gunz in a room, after awhile, (usually while respawning) I will disconnect to server login screen.
sometimes while typing and after pressing enter key to send, I will disconnect to server login screen too.

it is quite frequent and I don't know what can i do to fix it.
Thanks given by:
you might have been hacked Kappa Pride and does anyone know ur pass ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Hi, friend, you've had this problem again. ? 

To try to find out if another user has his account and gives him disconnect ? 

Try to disable your antivirus before running the gunz
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 02:59 AM)kinggot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, while playing gunz in a room, after awhile, (usually while respawning) I will disconnect to server login screen.
sometimes while typing and after pressing enter key to send, I will disconnect to server login screen too.

it is quite frequent and I don't know what can i do to fix it.

Hello There,

I'm here to help you,
Please look you private message.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Some time has passed and you didn't reply me at forum and skype, due to this reason I'll dclose this thread.
Feel free to make a new thread if you need help. Anyways, thank you. 

No action taken.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: