Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
subs for tournament
yo can we add 1 or 2 subs? i have to ***** sum bitchs on 7/8 april.
thx.
Thanks given by:
I don't think angry will add subs, hes spending his own money, no ones helping him. Make sure u gonna play
Thanks given by:
Ifnu add subs the moneybwill be split even more if u have 5 players ( 2 subs) you will only win 30$ ea
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
boa mlk
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 01:45 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't think angry will add subs, hes spending his own money, no ones helping him. Make sure u gonna play

ok he is hosting alone this tournament... so how he gonna check all players if they are sharing account or no, if we add subs it will be easier.
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 01:59 PM)Sol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2017, 01:45 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't think angry will add subs, hes spending his own money, no ones helping him. Make sure u gonna play

ok he is hosting alone this tournament... so how he gonna check all players if they are sharing account or no, if we add subs it will be easier.

checking IP's in the staff panelHuh
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 01:48 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ifnu add subs the moneybwill be split even more if u have 5 players ( 2 subs) you will only win 30$ ea

bruh i have srs business on 7/8, idc about -20 i just want play on the rest of tournament if we win first round.
Thanks given by:
Tough *****, rules are rules
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 02:19 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Tough *****, rules are rules

gtfo back2lead u cant win any1 on anti lead Undecided  SO U CANT DID UR OPINION ON MY POST!! RAWRRR! Angry
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2017, 02:32 PM)Sol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-25-2017, 02:19 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Tough *****, rules are rules

gtfo back2lead u cant win any1 on anti lead Undecided  SO U CANT DID UR OPINION ON MY POST!! RAWRRR! Angry

I'd smack you in anti or lead retard
Thanks given by: Lars