Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design
So guys, here I bring another image, it was simple, but okay
I hope you like it
I'll do more when it's possible Wink

[Image: qrFRlTn.gif]
Link: http://imgur.com/qrFRlTn / http://i.imgur.com/qrFRlTn.gif
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by:
Nice good.job
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: LOLOFEIAO
Good job man
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
absurdo
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
La verdad no me gusto nada D: disculpa bro pero se ve muy mal ya que recortaste el render de otra imagen se puede ver. Busca en google render para gunz encontraras mucho sin necesidad de recortar Smile aun asi gracias sigue subiendo imagenes poco a poco se aprende :3 
Thank You   Dancing banana
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good job. Tongue
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

(03-25-2017, 10:17 PM)Cristofer829 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.La verdad no me gusto nada D: disculpa bro pero se ve muy mal ya que recortaste el render de otra imagen se puede ver. Busca en google render para gunz encontraras mucho sin necesidad de recortar Smile aun asi gracias sigue subiendo imagenes poco a poco se aprende :3 
Thank You   Dancing banana

Man, I used render, but I not download, i just copy, but, thanks for reply
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should change "400+ players" to "400+ online players" somehow. Else they might think there are only a total of 400+ players.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Buen trabajo.

Saludos,
(03-26-2017, 04:57 AM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe you should change "400+ players" to "400+ online players" somehow. Else they might think there are only a total of 400+ players.

Yes, Sorry, xD, I fix This in other Post, Thanks for Reply.
Thanks given by: