Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Support
Hi Guys,
Can any help me with this stuff.

UserID:    Jensen
What's the issue you have been facing: can't set priority in task manager for gunz
What have you tried to solve the issue: i run as admin the task manager and still can't set any priority which btw works for other programs but not for gunz, and btw i want to set in high priority for gunz l0l.
Thanks given by:
Why do you need to make it a priority?
GunZ works itself without being a priority, maybe there are permission / security blocking you from doing this though.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Michou
Hello @Jensen

I'm not sure why you want it at high priority but ....

You may try to go to this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Bottom right you will see a program called "Prio - Priority Saver" you have a choice to download either 32bit or 64bit 
depending on your system!

Give it a try and let us know if it solved your problem.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Gazel
Hi @Michou 

i downloaded your program but how to set in high priority gunz i already installed but didn't do anything l0l

and @Angry why i need to make a high priority? it is not obvious? to run gunz fast and btw everything run's fine except this old gunz game.
Thanks given by:
@Jensen

Basically after you install the program, just go into
Task manager again and try to set priority to high see it
That works and by the way what windows are you running?
Thanks given by: Gazel
windows 10.
Thanks given by:
I don't think UGG is compatible to extending to high priority in windows 10.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios , Michou
@Angry
Yes your right, I actually added @Jensen on skype and we tried many methods/proigrams to set UGG on high
priority. All methods failed and Jensen is now aware of that so please close thread.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by: