Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved PROBLEMS WITH THE GUNZ
User ID: eduardo_1_
Good morning. First greetings! I would like to report a problem with the Gunz. A few days ago I downloaded it and it worked correctly! Yesterday, I wanted to enter to enjoy and play for a while and the gunz started to give me problems, it was out every now and then! It says "UGG I DO NOT WORK" I already tried to deactivate my anti-virus and reinstall the gunz, and likewise the problem persists! I would like you to help me with that problem! I do not know what's going on, I do not know what the problem is causing me. Please HELP ME, responding as soon as possible.
Thank you

ATT: God_Of_Blade
Thanks given by:
Howdy Eduardo,

Thank you for utilizing our forum board.

To help maintain the forum platform organized, please stick to one thread topic at a time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Follow the requested format and you will receive assistance from our staff team as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

Please take a look
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. send me your skype

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: