Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gangnam dance
i saw other servers got a gangnam dance, add this to the server with gangnam music
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
gangnam style hype is been over for a fairly long time.
Thanks given by:
Do you mean the Character animation dance by hitting "0"  because I have seen that before too it does look pretty awesome =]

or do you mean you want the song added to the game?
because you may add your personal songs and play them in game by going to desktop > documents > universe gamers > gunz > music folder < drag your songs into the folder

but if you are talking about the character animation dance then the would be a cool idea =D
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-29-2017, 03:29 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Do you mean the Character animation dance by hitting "0"  because I have seen that before too it does look pretty awesome =]

be a cool idea =D

yes
Thanks given by:
Hello man,

I personally like your idea. Let's see whether we share the luck of having owner's acceptance
Anyway thanks for your suggestion, in my opinion making suggestions is a way to help us improving our server.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
Thank You
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.I particularly like it, but how @Kllaus said let's see whether we share the luck of having owner's acceptance. Who knows with our owner's acceptance this can't be added in future updates.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Ok ok marcos go review this
Thanks given by:
[20.06.2016 12:54:14] ken: add in ugg?
[20.06.2016 12:54:29] ken: command /gangnam
[20.06.2016 12:55:23] pls: very bad

already been discussed 8^)

/denied

Thanks given by:
(03-30-2017, 08:24 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[20.06.2016 12:54:14] ken: add in ugg?
[20.06.2016 12:54:29] ken: command /gangnam
[20.06.2016 12:55:23] pls: very bad

already been discussed 8^)

/denied

Ok Chic-Ken
Thanks given by: