Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Introduction - Michou
Hey UGG Community, as your new GM of this great server I just wanted to take a little time to properly introduce myself, you may have seen me around =]
First of all Id like to thank @Helios and @Fenn for giving me the opportunity and chance to be part of their Staff team!

My name is Michel AKA Michou (Nickname) I'm originally born in Lebanon but lives in the USA, I speak Arabic and English.
I started my Gunz journey very long time ago on "iGunz" By MAIET (over 10+ years ago)  ever since I fell in love with the game
unfortunately the game died off slowly because of (cheaters, hackers) after few years of playing "ijji" I decided to move on to a private server
and bumped into "Euro Gunz" which enveloped over the years into what it is today "Universe Gunz" I have been on this server ever since! 

Over the years Iv learned a lot about this game and would be more than happy to show you around!

Feel free to PM me for any support / help or you may whisper me in game! looking forward to working with you.

inGame: Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: YatenN , Fenn , Mortalera , Serppent , TJJ , Gazel , Advancer , Jacka
Glad to see you still around UGG community!
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by: Michou
Im glad for you
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Gracias brother!
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats on your Trial GM position.
Look forward to working with you.

- Zach
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Gazel , Michou
jae Michupa tamo junto mlkote bom trabalho
Thanks given by:
féeéé
Thanks given by:
Hello Mr @Michou

I'm glad to see you on our staff team, congratulations man.  Dancing banana amor2

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Congratulation @Michou we believe you will do a great job and we are glad to see you in our staff team.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Congratulations and good luck.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]