Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[NEW QUEST PROJECT] - NOVO PROJETO DE QUEST
[Português]

Tópico atualizado. Screenshots adicionadas.

Obs: Ainda em fase de desenvolvimento, os NPC's ainda são os mesmos (Somente para testes).
Neste momento, estou com um tempo bem limitado, então pode ser que esse projeto demore um pouco mais do que o previsto, porém a pressa é inimiga da perfeição Smile

[English]

Topic updated. Screenshots added.

Note: Still in development, NPC's are still the same (for testing only).
At this moment, I have a very limited time, so it may take a little longer than expected, but hurry is inimical to perfection Smile
Thanks given by: Krustty
(04-06-2017, 09:24 PM)ZerpU Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Português]

Obs: Ainda em fase de desenvolvimento, os NPC's ainda são os mesmos (Somente para testes).
Neste momento, estou com um tempo bem limitado, então pode ser que esse projeto demore um pouco mais do que o previsto, porém a pressa é inimiga da perfeição Smile

[English]

At this moment, I have a very limited time, so it may take a little longer than expected, but hurry is inimical to perfection Smile

Ta dando erro, ta dizendo que a imagem foi excluida
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Eyy goodjob now al the bra and peru kids gonna quest

Thanks fam
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
nice man i liked! +1
I think its not bad to play some quest, sometimes it feels like a challenge Tongue
Good job @Zerpu Keep it up!

Kind Regards,

Mikaelson
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Eu não tinha visto, quando fiz o upload das imagens, esqueci de marcar como público.

@
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It is not necessary to be child to like of mission hahaha. Look at me, I have 22 years and a lot of short hahaha.

@
[b]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/b]
Do I like to be challenged also a lot, and do I like the way mission a lot, and does he/she swim better of the than to be rewarded after winning a challenge, don't you find? Tongue
Thanks given by:
N O S S A!! Parece que ta ficando mt bomm, continua com o bom trabalho. Ancioso por isso

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(04-06-2017, 09:24 PM)ZerpU Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Português]

[English]

Bom trabalho @ZerpU, Obrigado por nos informar Dancing banana
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Otima ideia bro!  Big Grin
[Image: 200.webp#10-grid1]
Thanks given by: ZerpU
Tópico Atualizado

Olá pessoas, só venho para lembrar que não estou morto. O tempo está bem corrido, mas estou trabalhando no desenvolvimento. Segue mais algumas prévias.

[Video]

[Outras Capturas de tela

Updated topic

Hello people, I only come to remind that am not dead. The time is well run, but I am working in the development. It proceeds more some opinion polls.

[Video]

[Screenshots]

Att,
ZerpU
Thanks given by: Flatina
Make a clanmember limit idc about a wuest in 2017
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: